xxfmattison2 - Fabs Mattison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched her lives? Dancing like she thinks she’s Britney Spears, burping into the camera?! But she is SUCH a beg! She will sit there on tiktok lives saying “come on people send me some gifts! Or donate to me thought PayPal!” But she does nothing! She isn’t providing a service. She just wants people to send her money for nothing!! She seems very unstable! She’s had an eating disorder and will always say how she’s so fat but she is stick thin!

Reactions: 1
She keeps coming up on my fyp. What a strange person! So in love with herself. Very odd. What’s the purpose of the continual pouting and dancing? Is she trans? Not that it matters, she’s still annoying. What’s with the lip filler too??

She keeps coming up on my fyp. What a strange person! So in love with herself. Very odd. What’s the purpose of the continual pouting and dancing? Is she trans? Not that it matters, she’s still annoying. What’s with the lip filler too??
Yes she is a very strange character. When someone says something she doesn’t like she GOES OFF at them! Swearing calling them ugly and telling them to get the F off her live, and that they’re a c u next Tuesday etc! She’s pretty entertaining to watch in the way that it’s like a car crash!

I think she in trans yes. She was talking once about how the NHS unfairly dismissed her and she was bullied at work by colleagues and they said things like men shouldn’t have breasts and stuff!

She blocked me as she the other day goes oh I’m smashed and she was in a funny way she was making me laugh, so I wrote ‘tell me your smashed without telling me your smashed fabs will go first’. Then she read it called me a c u next Tuesday and blocked me. Good job I have another account 😂😂😂

• Haha
She use to do food reviews on YouTube but it didn't really take off like she hoped. Then she says she got sacked from her job for being trans but who knows 🤷‍♀️ She has no money, can't pay the rent, doesn't hear back from job interviews so needs gifts & PayPal donations apparently.
Now for me if she has the attitude at an interview like she does on YouTube or tiktok I can completely understand why no one wants to employ her. She is also very picky about which job she applies for too.

She blocked me as she the other day goes oh I’m smashed and she was in a funny way she was making me laugh, so I wrote ‘tell me your smashed without telling me your smashed fabs will go first’. Then she read it called me a c u next Tuesday and blocked me. Good job I have another account 😂😂😂
She really doesn’t hold back in blocking people! 😂😂And yeah calling people c u next Tuesdays! I watched her a week or two ago and she said she used to go by another name and someone commented it was Fabio and she started saying “how dare you reveal my old name in my live you bleeping c u next Tuesday! Get the F off my live” and blocked them 🙈😂😂

She use to do food reviews on YouTube but it didn't really take off like she hoped. Then she says she got sacked from her job for being trans but who knows 🤷‍♀️ She has no money, can't pay the rent, doesn't hear back from job interviews so needs gifts & PayPal donations apparently.
Now for me if she has the attitude at an interview like she does on YouTube or tiktok I can completely understand why no one wants to employ her. She is also very picky about which job she applies for too.
Yes! I saw her live after she’d supposed to have been to the hearing for unfair dismissal and she said she was bullied for basically being trans and the women in the office made all kinds of comments to her like men shouldn’t have breasts and stuff. Never know what to believe though!

She really doesn’t hold back in blocking people! 😂😂And yeah calling people c u next Tuesdays! I watched her a week or two ago and she said she used to go by another name and someone commented it was Fabio and she started saying “how dare you reveal my old name in my live you bleeping c u next Tuesday! Get the F off my live” and blocked them 🙈😂😂

Yes! I saw her live after she’d supposed to have been to the hearing for unfair dismissal and she said she was bullied for basically being trans and the women in the office made all kinds of comments to her like men shouldn’t have breasts and stuff. Never know what to believe though!
If it's true then that's terrible however like you say you never know what to believe. I just get a nasty vibe from her. People were suggesting places to apply for a job & she was above working at those places. If you needed money & couldn't pay your rent you would work anywhere until a job you actually want comes along.

If it's true then that's terrible however like you say you never know what to believe. I just get a nasty vibe from her. People were suggesting places to apply for a job & she was above working at those places. If you needed money & couldn't pay your rent you would work anywhere until a job you actually want comes along.
Exactly! Instead of begging for gifts and PayPal’s on tiktok!

She was at a bus stop by looks so I ask was she waiting at a bus stop….then I got blocked 😂😂 she’s tapped in head 😂😂
She's stressed because apparently people promised to send her money through PayPal so she went to town to get her nails done. However couldn't get them done as no one had sent her Money.
She has an interview on Monday for an remote working job from home so needed her nails doing.
She needs to stop relying on strangers for money.

She's stressed because apparently people promised to send her money through PayPal so she went to town to get her nails done. However couldn't get them done as no one had sent her Money.
She has an interview on Monday for an remote working job from home so needed her nails doing.
She needs to stop relying on strangers for money.
Definitely! She’s an absolute scrounger! I’d be mortified going on social media and asking people to send me money for absolutely nothing! They’re mugs for doing it!

I’m still watching her she’s funny when she rants but she flips when half the time people don’t mean anything bad when they ask