Xenia Adonts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And suddenly, just out of the blue Tamara and Xenia modelling Attire dresses in Ibiza.

Reactions: 1
Hello everyone!
Long time lurker
Did you see that her Paris home was robbed? I find it interesting that she keeps posting as usual on her Insta; I get that she doesn't want to mention it but posting as if her assistant didn't get robbed at knife point is quite bizarre to me...

Reactions: 5
@WatchReelCopyReel The NY vlog where they do the "interview" scene while waiting? YES! She's kind of unfocused and almost slurring like she's drunk or on something else.

Also, I hate when influencers do this. Everyone I know who's currently traveling has issues with late or lost baggage, flights, connections etc... she's so entitled.

Reactions: 4
Yes! She was so odd. Definitely like she was on something.

Reactions: 2
The brain dead, empty conversations are tiring to watch. The hair is wrecked, especially at the DG show

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I just noticed Xenia's back on Youtube. I guess she didn't make much waves since no one's talking about it here? I tried to watch her "Eating our way through NYC" Vlogmas video but she was just very awkward and stiff. However I look forward to watching her 7 book reviews, happy to see that kind of content!

I watched her 7 book reviews. She was humble bragging about how she reads "soo fast" and it only takes her 30-45 seconds to read a page. I've never met anyone that actually times how fast they read a page. Also I then went on to read one of her recommendations of her favourite book ever and it was just so... basic? Anyway now I know not to take her recommendations seriously.

Reactions: 8
Typical Xenia. She always wants to show herself like she is a super-human. She is soooo special you guys! The books she mentioned are like reading articles of a magazine. I bet she read just the highlights... The only kind of story was the "Before the Coffee Gets Cold". (that book was so bad, I really regret to have wasted my time to read it).

People should read for pleasure and education. Not put a timer to force yourself read 1 page in x seconds stupid way to "read". And comments on the video "Oh, this is so inpiring"

Reactions: 7
Yeah so the book I read was Factfulness because she said it was the best book she ever read in her life and it was mindblowing and changed her life forever. I read it and all it is is stupid little outdated graphs about the world. Felt like I was in middle school again. The book was only 100 pages long too and there was barely any text.

Reactions: 3
till now i've just seen her in tetkas vlogs but saw her last vlogmas video. and wow. she's so stupid.

Reactions: 3