Wordle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Wordlers 😊
Wordle 227 4/6

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Reactions: 1
Ffs man are we not allowed any joy anymore?!

Wordle 227 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟨🟨🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I was fully sure this was not a real word πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Covid brain again!πŸ˜‚

Wordle 227 3/6

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Haha
  • Wow
Wordle 227 4/6

πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My first word helping me but also not helping me again πŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 3
Wordle 227 2/6

πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I was on fire this morning!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wordle 227 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Phew!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm (potentially) really upset as Wordle has been sold to the The New York Times, which is behind a pay wall. They say it will be free initially for people already using it but I think that will change

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Yel

Isn't there already loads of clones?

The main thing seems to be almost everyone is using the same site. If the NYT put it behind a paywall people would just move and fragment.

Nothing new about this game and all the newspapers could launch their own in a few hours. Doubt other than the name it could be copy protected.

I'm (potentially) really upset as Wordle has been sold to the The New York Times, which is behind a pay wall. They say it will be free initially for people already using it but I think that will change
People will just stop playing as someone else will make a free one.

Wordle 227 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I got this easily today!

Its a shame it’s been bought out. I prefer it to others e.g. the Lingo app. It’s what I thought the Lingo app would be, but the Lingo app is very odd - you have your word game and then bingo attached to it!

Reactions: 2
Wordle 227 4/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I had a go for the first time today and got it in five, I was very chuffed with myself πŸ˜‚ Glad it’s one a day or I’m not sure I’d get any work done πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart

The main thing seems to be almost everyone is using the same site. If the NYT put it behind a paywall people would just move and fragment.

Nothing new about this game and all the newspapers could launch their own in a few hours. Doubt other than the name it could be copy protected.
Not checked myself but new Wordle apps keep appearing and Apple don’t allow them. But that was before this deal.

Wordle 227 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Phew, just got it!

• Heart

I don't think there's anything new about the game but it's the ability to share your answer without revealing the word that makes it different. I do this with a few friends every day and it's like getting a little glimpse into someone's thought process.

Reactions: 2
Deceived to change my start word today, wish I bloody didn't as would of got it in 2 otherwise!
Wordle 227 3/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 227 5/6

⬜🟨⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

A wall of green today but I got there in the end!

I’m really sad about the news it’s been bought out. Great for the creator of course but there’s not many free to play and especially ad-free places on the internet! Not with the sort of community surrounding Wordle. I’m sure other free options will spring up but one of the best parts of the game is the little community 😒

Wordle 227 4/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.