Wordle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm back in the game!

Wordle 227 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟨🟨🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

NY Times bought Wordle yesterday. They say it will be free etc but at some point I think they will monetise it in some way.
Great, can't wait for adverts to start popping up around the grid 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Yel

I finally understand what this thread is about ,😆

Wordle 227 4/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wordle 227 6/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩
🟨⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Only just today

Reactions: 2
Wordle 227 5/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟨
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This cabbaged my head more than it should have really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
NY Times bought Wordle yesterday. They say it will be free etc but at some point I think they will monetise it in some way.
The news articles say it’ll stay free, their own press release just talks about making their subscription appealing. I’m actually really sad

Wordle 227 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟨⬛🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Reactions: 4
Wordle 227 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟨🟨🟩⬜🟩
🟨⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Took ages thinking of that 🤣 I couldn't even think of a third 3rd with the 5th letter in the right place and the other letters I had 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wakes up middle of the night and looks at wordle bleary eyed but puts the phone away sensibly instead 😁

(4)

• Haha
My second try was my alternative starting word. Wish I’d decided to start with that one today!

Wordle 227 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟨🟨⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

phew!

Wordle 227 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟨🟨🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

i always think it has to be a noun then i remember pronouns etc in the last moment 😄

Wordle 227 2/6

🟨🟨⬛🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Very lucky first quess.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm happy I got it today. It told me I was splendid 🤣

Wordle 227 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.