Wordle #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wordle 279 6/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
My partner had a different word to me today! Bit odd.

mine was depot his was chest. I forgot to do it yesterday so am unsure whether one of us had yesterdays word? Didn’t think this could happen!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
My partner had a different word to me today! Bit odd.

mine was depot his was chest. I forgot to do it yesterday so am unsure whether one of us had yesterdays word? Didn’t think this could happen!
Strange....my word was the same as yours.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
My partner had a different word to me today! Bit odd.

mine was depot his was chest. I forgot to do it yesterday so am unsure whether one of us had yesterdays word? Didn’t think this could happen!
Hmm I feel like his word was my word for yesterday 🤔 but I could be making that up 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
🌎 Mar 25, 2022 🌍
🔥 7 | Avg. Guesses: 9.14
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟩 = 9

#globle


#Worldle #63 3/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜↖
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜↖
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉

#Heardle #28

🔉⬛⬛🟩⬜⬜⬜



Wordle 279 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟨🟩
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Pmsl at their definition 🤣🤣...

Lewdle 🍆💦66 3/6
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


lewdlegame.com
 
Wordle 279 4/6
🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟩🟨
🟨⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
.
nerdlegame 65 3/6
🟪⬛⬛⬛🟪🟩🟪⬛
🟪🟪⬛🟪⬛🟩🟪⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
.
🌎 Mar 25, 2022 🌍
🔥 35 | Avg. Guesses: 11.41
🟥🟥🟥🟩 = 4
.
#Worldle #63 1/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉

Framed #14
🎥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Wordle 279 4/6
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟩🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#Heardle #28
🔉⬛⬛🟩⬜⬜⬜

I had no idea that’s how the song started 🤷🏻‍♀️
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Interesting! I wonder if he just hadn’t refreshed the page or something 🤔
Interesting indeed, do you live in the same country? Not meaning to be funny, but a bit strange. I do my Wordle early because I start work at 5am, my body clock annoyingly wakes me up 2 hours before my alarm goes off 🤪

Wordle 279 4/6
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟩🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#Heardle #28
🔉⬛⬛🟩⬜⬜⬜

I had no idea that’s how the song started 🤷🏻‍♀️
I haven't a clue with Heardle, I'm 47...occasionally I recognise a couple of beats...but I'm just lost as to the band name and song..lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Interesting indeed, do you live in the same country? Not meaning to be funny, but a bit strange. I do my Wordle early because I start work at 5am, my body clock annoyingly wakes me up 2 hours before my alarm goes off 🤪
Haha yep live together!! Really odd!
 
Wordle 279 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟨🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


🌎 Mar 25, 2022 🌍
🔥 19 | Avg. Guesses: 11.73
🟨🟥🟥🟥🟩 = 5

#globle

#Worldle #63 1/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
#Heardle #28
🔈🟥🟥🟥🟩⬜⬜

Wordle 279 5/6
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#Worldle #63 3/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜↗
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨↙
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉

🌎 Mar 25, 2022 🌍
🔥 1 | Avg. Guesses: 12.63
🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟩 = 6

Daily Quordle #60
8️⃣6️⃣
4️⃣5️⃣

Lewdle 🍆💦66 3/6 🏠
⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟨🟨⬛🟩⬛👻
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Octordle #60
5️⃣6️⃣
7️⃣🕛
4️⃣8️⃣
9️⃣🔟

Daily #40
0️⃣2️⃣⬛0️⃣4️⃣
0️⃣1️⃣⬛0️⃣3️⃣
1️⃣3️⃣⬛1️⃣4️⃣
1️⃣1️⃣⬛1️⃣2️⃣
1️⃣5️⃣⬛1️⃣6️⃣
0️⃣5️⃣⬛0️⃣6️⃣
0️⃣9️⃣⬛1️⃣0️⃣
0️⃣7️⃣⬛0️⃣8️⃣
sedecordle.com
#sedecordle
 
Wordle 279 4/6

⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#Heardle #28

🔊🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜



Lewdle 🍆💦65 3/6
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


lewdlegame.com


#Worldle #63 5/6 (100%)
🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛↖
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛↖
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛⬆
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨⬆
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉


🌎 Mar 25, 2022 🌍
🔥 3 | Avg. Guesses: 13
🟧🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟩 = 12

#globle
 
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.