Wordle 279 6/6

🟨
🟨



🟨
🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Strange....my word was the same as yours.My partner had a different word to me today! Bit odd.
mine was depot his was chest. I forgot to do it yesterday so am unsure whether one of us had yesterdays word? Didn’t think this could happen!
Hmm I feel like his word was my word for yesterdayMy partner had a different word to me today! Bit odd.
mine was depot his was chest. I forgot to do it yesterday so am unsure whether one of us had yesterdays word? Didn’t think this could happen!
I think you are correct. I always forget the word afterwards but that rings a bell.Hmm I feel like his word was my word for yesterdaybut I could be making that up
![]()
worldle.teuteuf.fr
worldle.teuteuf.fr
Interesting! I wonder if he just hadn’t refreshed the page or somethingHmm I feel like his word was my word for yesterdaybut I could be making that up
![]()
Interesting indeed, do you live in the same country? Not meaning to be funny, but a bit strange. I do my Wordle early because I start work at 5am, my body clock annoyingly wakes me up 2 hours before my alarm goes offInteresting! I wonder if he just hadn’t refreshed the page or something![]()
I haven't a clue with Heardle, I'm 47...occasionally I recognise a couple of beats...but I'm just lost as to the band name and song..lolWordle 279 4/6
🟨
🟨
🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
#Heardle #28
🟩
![]()
I had no idea that’s how the song started![]()
Haha yep live together!! Really odd!Interesting indeed, do you live in the same country? Not meaning to be funny, but a bit strange. I do my Wordle early because I start work at 5am, my body clock annoyingly wakes me up 2 hours before my alarm goes off![]()
had he done yesterday’s? Maybe he skipped it and it stayed on yesterday’s word for himHaha yep live together!! Really odd!
No he hadn’t but neither had Ihad he done yesterday’s? Maybe he skipped it and it stayed on yesterday’s word for him
worldle.teuteuf.fr
worldle.teuteuf.fr