Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amoore90

I don’t get what’s with the two-tooth weird smile/pout thing she does, it’s not like she has a bad normal smile, just so odd.

And yeah the IGTVs are pretty out of touch... corkscrew curls? literally everyone did that in 2015-16.

Reactions: 1
I went to look at this account after reading this comment, how FUNNY. I cannot stop laughing at the tooth that slips over the lip in every pic. What even is that pose?????
😂😂😂 it's definately not natural. it seems to be something she's perfected overtime. Just smile like a normal person! It looks weird

sangariana

Oh wow major throwing toys out of the pram, yeah sure it must really get you down wearing designer jeans, getting pampered all the time, and posting preeny photos all the time... yeesh not like there's been a pandemic or anything.

celene1985

I went to look at this account after reading this comment, how FUNNY. I cannot stop laughing at the tooth that slips over the lip in every pic. What even is that pose?????

amoore90

I don't think they will sell well, even if they were cheaper. The support isn't there for this listen louder account. Only has 2k followers but her own has 71k. Either not much support or fake follows?
I doubt many of those (not even) 2k followers would even want to spend that amount on a necklace from some podcast..

I don’t really get how she makes her money if I’m honest. Particularly enough to have bought her house on her own.

missT

She sure makes it seem that way but she’s posting about their bathroom renovation and stuff, still calling it “our” so think it’s just her being her usual moody/asking for attention self

I don't think they will sell well, even if they were cheaper. The support isn't there for this listen louder account. Only has 2k followers but her own has 71k. Either not much support or fake follows?

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
Is there anyone actually interested in the daily videos of her on the yoga mat? I swipe through every time