Wolfnsunflowers #6 Intersectional Pumpkin Prole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://www.peterboroughmatters.co.uk/news/22333123.woman-transformed-spare-room-just-170/

I’d never read this before. I knew she made a nursery but I’m sure she was talking about adopting too
---
Oh there it is
Who are these ‘besties’ that Bex goes on about, why do they allow her to be so delusional? Why let her think that having a childcare business/adopting a child was in anyway something she could/should do. She can’t get out of bed on time in the mornings or hold down a job without constantly calling in sick. Surely a real friend would stop her starting all these projects (I.e. books) that she will never finish.

Also funny to see this was before ‘kiddo’ became kiddo and before they became they. I’ve never seen Bex refer to them as her son before!

Reactions: 7
Kiddo is back to being a he. He has decided he is a boy. At 7.

It’s quite something that a 7 year old had to detransition to begin with but there we are. Bex. Mother of the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How’s this book coming along then? Can’t wait for the bonus festive section telling us what to do with leftover xmas food. Eat it, I’d imagine but I haven’t been paid £6,000 to write a book so what do I know? Maybe you smear it all over your tits and have Roland The Robot Rat stare at it, forlornly pulling a Christmas cracker on his lonesome. Hopefully the pages are laminated.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why’s she still pissing about editing? Wasn’t it all good to go, and just needed shooting (don’t we all)?

She lives in cloud cuckoo land. (Not a recipe idea)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this from Twitter? Forensic type people, how LATE is the book?

Two years and 14 days ago a passion project was born. Please let Bex's own words trip her up.

She's a liar, and I loathe her. These bleeping edits on a passion project ready to photograph and produce two years ago
Screenshot_2023-11-22-00-56-15-71_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-22-00-50-28-74_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-22-01-05-36-38_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-11-22-01-07-08-75_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Lying witch thief twisting my words about her week of work. I didn't say a recipe book would take one week. I said words to the effect that if her book was ready at the time of Kickstarter and had so many photos and rounds of edits, then a solid week should finalise it if she wasn't lying all along!!

Reactions: 10
After a solid day of pretending to work as well as dumping O in front of the xbox and taking flaps polaroids; can’t be too far away from the next dose of head sads and delays

Reactions: 2
Personally I’m taking this post as proof that cake girl didn’t exist at all. What bisexual woman would see the word pussy in one of these (albeit stupid childish posts) and say “who is the pussy here then?” Rather than “I’ll be shagging a girl”

I know this is a stupid hill but here I am
895C862C-2371-40E0-ACF5-1A820E767CA0.jpeg

ETA I’ve been quiet on here because a) I dislike her and b) my mental health has improved to the point I’ve got a new job! PAYE and everything. Didn’t think I’d be here a few months ago but one of the main things that pushed me to do it is I physically cannot survive on UC and was too scared to apply for PIP. She’s taking money from both the Govt and her online “friends” to the point she can go on holiday constantly and spend on herself all the bleeping time. It’s ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think cake woman was a total fabrication to throw us, and her little pocket friends (🤢) off the the child abuser boyfriend episode

Congratulations @Traazers on the new job 🎉

Reactions: 4
Thank you both! I’ll keep further detail for the F&D thread but it just winds me up that she’s able to earn so bloody much for doing so little. Boils my piss.

Reactions: 4
so she was photographing stuffed chicken breasts on 25/10?

like the stuffed chicken breasts she photographed today?

Screenshot_2023-11-21-18-08-49-777_com.twitter.android.jpg

how many photos of stuffed chicken breasts do you need for one pamphlet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.