Wolfnsunflowers #3 Calm down Joan of Arc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to see this anon fan art account that apparently totally exists, and how you know it's definitely her account.

Screenshot_20230728_233922_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230728_233909_X.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd like to see this anon fan art account that apparently totally exists, and how you know it's definitely her account.

View attachment 2340885View attachment 2340886
I see that you're shes bluffing with screens of your own her posts. The account is still there and you aren't she isn't fooling anyone. 🤣

I haven't shared the details of the account. I can though if you'd like me to? I can share screens if you'd like me to where you've she's posted about your her desire for a ginger cat on both or how cute raccoons are.

I'll let you decide if you really want those shared here or not. 🙃

Reactions: 4
Is that the only connection you have? Both people like raccoons and want a ginger cat? Circumstantial but okay.

Reactions: 2
And for clarity yes she can like those things - I really don't care. It's just a bit icky when it portrays the idea that there is someone much younger behind the account and it is interacting anonymously and tagging with other accounts en masse that probably are younger folk. If this was a guy there would uproar.
---
Is that the only connection you have? Both people like raccoons and want a ginger cat? Circumstantial but okay.
Would you like me to post the content and account details as proof? It's totally your call. I won't put the details here if you say no as I think that might upset you and that's not my aim here but I could of course be entirely wrong and you might be someone else entirely as well as this anon account.

If I'm right I'd suggest you're upsetting yourself by being here. If I'm wrong then everyone can laugh at my mistake. I'm ok with that. ❤

If you don't answer I'll open the vote to the wider members of the thread and see what they want to do. 🙃

Last edited:
  • Sad
I genuinely think you've got the wrong account.

If you'd found the right account I think you'd be gleefully sharing screenies of it because I do know the content of that account and it isn't fun fan art.

Well, out of the woodwork once more Fishing.

Why?

for anyone else - it’s Bex. Still not doing the pamphlet. Still oversharing. Still pretending you don’t care about us mithering ninnies. And you think we are saddoes.

Reactions: 11
I don't care about an anonymous account, if it's anonymous then it's none of my business and she can disect frogs on it for all I care. Her main gives plenty of chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely think you've got the wrong account.

If you'd found the right account I think you'd be gleefully sharing screenies of it because I do know the content of that account and it isn't fun fan art.
Am I to share the account or not? Answers on a postcard.

Sneak preview included. Not enough to identify the account I hope, but enough to allow Fishing to decide if I'm bluffing or not and how far she wants to take this particular falsehood.

Attachments

• Haha
Loving the commentary…And yet - you keep turning up over and over again. Still, at least you aren’t slagging your mates off this time. How is RSM and Jack?

Attachments

The whole point of these threads is that grifters play others to get their own way and will lie through their teeth to do so.

This is an interesting turn of events where the grifter has to make her very own Sophie's Choice.
---
Ok for anyone that cares the account is Platypus1060411.

Lots of very peculiar similarities. I could post screens here and will if needed. I suspect the cleanse is happening as I type which is why I didn't list ALL of the overlap.

I expect the account will be dead by morning but the screenshots won't.

Interesting that Fishing prefers to keep this account than the anon Twitter one with her friends and co-fans. Where are your priorities hun?

Last edited:
I am so thoroughly amused that you think that's the anon account, and relieved you didn't find the real one. Goodnight.

• Haha
Final word on the matter cos I'm off to bed to let Platypus redact their account as necessary.

A grifter will always choose their income stream over friendship.

Goodnight Tattlers and Bex. Take care, be safe online and sleep well. ❤

That’s not her. WAY too nice, happy, quite calm. Friendly and complimentary to loads of different people, mainly artists. Not self centred and narcissistic, whinging and milking all her diagnoses initials and chaotic life for Amazon gifts and OF subscriptions.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really didn't think I'd drank that much when I went out this evening but this recent turn of events really has me doubting myself now as I am very bamboozled.

(I also didn't take the posts re: the 'spicy' account literally, think they're probably just shite emo lyrics although no doubt with a not so hidden message)
---
Oh I think I get it now. Not gonna lie, single issue accounts (except JM, who has enough of a profile to irritate folk enough to just join her threads, which are v engaging) give me the creeps. As do folk joining threads about them.

Weird. Should have drank more this evening.

Last edited:
Rebecca, while you are here again, any update on the book? You have unanswered comments on Kickstarter from people who paid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.