Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mgexo

That was sly of Casey not gonna lie. And also LOL at Rosie telling the new boy she’s gonna go tell Casey?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

LoXLo

VIP Member
Will’s upset with the wrong people, Casey and Ron had the most to say, Shaq was very tame with his opinion and said it to his face.

Olivia is a fucking coward as well, if you're going bitch about someone, do it wih your whole fucking chest or in her case tits, I knew when Jessie confronted her she would back down and cower, all chat and no backbone, Jessie is right-Olivia is happy to chat shit about her when she'snot there but when confronted she backs down, coward!

• Heart

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Go for her Jessie 🤣 Liv is shitting it. They all said it though not just Casey,Liv and Max some of them agreed

• Heart

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Tom shouldn’t have lost in the bedroom but for those children to carry on goading him for what was clearly hours after is downright pathetic and the sooner Will gets the kicking he deserves the better, he’s pathetic

9Pine

VIP Member
How comes they didn't pick Ron and lana for hideaway?
I’d initially forgotten they’d already been picked because it was such a non-event!

I loved Tom’s comment that he’d be buzzing to see what Samie was wearing! He genuinely looked beside himself with excitement. I thought it was fabulous and they both came across so normal and unaffected. Glad she found the key after handcuffing him to the pendant light - ‘the best moment of my life’ according to Tom.

They are my favourites with Kai & Sanam in second. Feel sorry for Keanan and he deserves better than Rosie embarrassing him.

Sadly, I wasn’t watching live so I only went and missed my chance to vote!

Laika1234

VIP Member
I’m sorry but if Claudia jumps on the Jessie hate bandwagon, I take back all of my defence towards her. This whole thing has stemmed from Jessie defending Claudia.
I think it’s why you shouldn’t get involved in other peoples drama. She inserted herself into that for no reason except she thought she might score some voter points as this cast seem
To grossly misjudge who is popular or in the right/wrong.

now that Claudia and Casey have made up she’s just made things awkward for herself.

• Heart

coriander

VIP Member
Just caught up on last night's episode...Claudia is so embarrassing...It was so extremely desperate.

Reactions: 16

Spectacles

VIP Member
Wow that was hard to watch! Claudia is so embarrassing! Does she want him to stay 20ft away from Rosie just to make Claudia feel better? What about his feelings? I hope she goes tonight

Last edited:
Reactions: 16