Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

G_man

Olivia - kind of girl who has “live laugh love” hammered all over her gaff, mirrored furniture and a crushed velvet headboard that she gets put through every weekend off the local beak dealer giving it the “I dont usually do this”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Holmessk

VIP Member
Almost time to tattle, time to tattle, time to tattle. Can't wait to watch this religiously every day, get outraged and then instantly forget about it 😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I'm so glad I'm not young and dating any more. That uniform shaved back and sides with ruler straight high fringe hairdo gives me the complete ick. I just think it makes men look like simpletons.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

mgexo

going to catch up on this whole thread but why is haris lying saying he’s never been in a relationship? He’s from my area and was with my friend for months 🤣 not to mention the girl he went to winter wonderland with? weirdo. He use to make bets with his mates at parties to see how many girls they could get with lmao don’t think he’ll be loyal at all

• Haha
  • Wow

Curly

VIP Member
My husband nearly broke his neck when she walked out in that black dress and I can’t even blame him 🤣

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Already loving Maya she’s so natural, she’s giving me Caroline vibes ❤
. Totally opposite to Witmore who was SO awkward and stiff!

hol20x

VIP Member
Olivia stealing Anna-May's lad then ending up on the bench with her is hilarious :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32