Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

9Pine

VIP Member
To think I delayed the long drive to my parents for that shitter of an episode! Catch ya Sunday Felllow Tattlers 😘😘😘
I accidentally thought I was on the Happy Valley thread then and thought you’d lost your mind!

Then I realised it was Love Island and it all made sense.
---

Why am I still watching this predictable BS every year 🫠
It’s barely worth Maya’s flight to SA for this complete non-event.

Reactions: 2
So Aaron is defo gone! Then it depends on how well they get on with Spencer.
Tanyel and Samie will prob opt to get rid of Kai. Lana and Liv will want to get rid of Spencer.

Reactions: 2

Raspberry77

that could have been great BUT I just feel it’s going to be Spencer and Aron because twatty as they are Kai and Ron are at least driving storylines.
Totally agree - Aaron and Spencer bring nothing to the party. I think it will be those 2 and Kai or Ron in the bottom 3. Surprised they’re kicking 2 boys out, they could have got rid of another one when the girls recouple and include Casey and Jordan.

Reactions: 1

Dollenganger

VIP Member
I think Tom always liked Ellie but was terrified of liv and zara.

I can do with tanyel and Ron and I hope we all wrong cos Ron don't deserve anyone. Tanyel can do better. Does anyone remember when liv bowen was in a friendship couple tho and they randomly had sex one night?
Who was in a friendship couple that had sex? Do you mean Alex and Zara from season 2? I think that was back when they were allowed too much alcohol. Pretty sure Zara at least was very drunk…

Reactions: 1