Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Thanks lovely. All related to my gallbladder. Was in out of hospital over Xmas to have it removed but every time they called me in for the op, I'd wait for anything from 5 to 7 hours and then they sent me home again due to lack of doctors and room in the operating theatres. 4 times that happened. So I've got to expect a call in the next 6-8 weeks. Until then I've got to put up with it, and it comes out of nowhere, my colleague wondered what the hell was wrong with me as I was perfectly fine and then bam .
Aww that's sucks I'm sorry. One of my friends had hers removed a while ago and feels loads better now. I hope they get it out ASAP for you!

When I was little I had a teddybear pyjama case and I named it Casey so now that's what I think of every time I hear that name 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Clovis

VIP Member
I don't like this Kai, but the big thicko does make me laugh. I kinda want him to stick around for Casa Amour just for the lolz.

• Haha
I’ve not watched tonight’s episode yet, only read on here so this may have been discussed..

What about Lana and Spencer? Or another girl for him? He seems like one of the only decent guys!

Laika1234

VIP Member
I don’t think any men, even Shaq and will appreciste a strong woman who can stand up for herself, or appears to, like zara or tanyel. Either that or they don’t know how to handle them. The moment Tanyel stood up for herself to Kai and even her weird rant to Aaron it was all “nah the way she spoke put me off” etc.
Lana and even to some extent liv (who I think is more than capable of giving what she gets) are softer and cry and more vulnerable which is fine, but that fits into their box of “women and what to do with them” if that makes sense 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s late I’m rambling 😂😂😂😂 I love talking love island psychology 😂😂😂😂
No apologies necessary - I love the psychology too 😂 but yea I agree with that you’re saying.

Liv and Samie looked insaaaane on the date. I fast forwarded the whole thing, couldn't be listening to the "what's your usual type" shite talk but they both looked unreal!