Winging_Twinning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow Taylor on winging_twinning ?

I've followed for years and used to find her quite entertaining and relatable to an extent however lately she just comes across as she genuinely has no control over her kids and it’s very much they say jump & she says how high ?

Maybe I’ve just outgrown her & her content but I would be mortified admitting to my children running riot on a big platform like she has & the whole “oh well “ attitude.

Reactions: 3
I find her relatable. What you see is what you get, no bullshit from her unlike so many others. Also doesn’t look for sympathy regarding her struggles with loss, IVF, preemies etc like a few others I know do. She also seems like she’s a really kind person

Reactions: 5
She’s one of the mums on Instagram I can tolerate, I find her so relatable, she’s not a perfect polly and she doesn’t claim to be, love how raw her content is & that it’s not all suns and rainbows out her arse, but the true aspects of parenting, because we all know ‘Stephanie who shows her perfect little Steven doing his 40th extreme mathematics class, just after he’s taken his 3rd swim lesson in their private heated pool’ isn’t relatable & that many influencers just choose to show the good.

Reactions: 6
I like her! I've followed her for a while. What you see, is what you get with her and she's basically showing what the rest of us don't. Anyone who claims their kids are perfect and isn't pure chaos is lying! 💀
She's down to earth and doesn't try to paint the perfect picture like everyone else on the internet. Her home Reno content is great too!

I love her and her no fucks given attitude, she’s very relatable and personally think she’s funny. Like the previous poster I’m loving the home Reno content 😌

Reactions: 4
I like her! I've followed her for a while. What you see, is what you get with her and she's basically showing what the rest of us don't. Anyone who claims their kids are perfect and isn't pure chaos is lying! 💀
She's down to earth and doesn't try to paint the perfect picture like everyone else on the internet. Her home Reno content is great too!
Exactly! I don’t think people should be ashamed for having wild kids. There’s no ‘poor me’ from her.

Only thing I’m curious is her friendship with the honest mum. They seemed really friendly and now don’t really mention each other on Insta.. although I’ve went off Lauren, I feel she’s very much doom and gloom all the time 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I expected no less of a response from Taylor that what she gave in reply to this thread 😂 she’s the only mum account I follow that I actually relate too. Sometimes she can be a bit out there (sorry Taylor) but her overall story & vibe is a bitta me.

Reactions: 2
Exactly! I don’t think people should be ashamed for having wild kids. There’s no ‘poor me’ from her.

Only thing I’m curious is her friendship with the honest mum. They seemed really friendly and now don’t really mention each other on Insta.. although I’ve went off Lauren, I feel she’s very much doom and gloom all the time 🤦🏻‍♀️
yes I agree with Lauren part, I think it’s amazing what she does regarding her products and raising awareness but I have gone off her, but I also think about how they don’t mention each other anymore

I dunno, I’m conflicted with her. I do agree that it’s refreshing how honest she is about the madness of life with young kids. But it’s always like, oh this kid ran in front of a lorry and this one spilled paint on the carpet then this one smashed the tv, oh well what can you do. No mention of parenting or discipline or anything, it’s just like ho hum, my kids are animals. Um, no.

Reactions: 5
I dunno, I’m conflicted with her. I do agree that it’s refreshing how honest she is about the madness of life with young kids. But it’s always like, oh this kid ran in front of a lorry and this one spilled paint on the carpet then this one smashed the tv, oh well what can you do. No mention of parenting or discipline or anything, it’s just like ho hum, my kids are animals. Um, no.
Completely agree 🥴

Omg I always wondered this. They were really close and didn’t they organise giveaways and all sorts together then all of a sudden no mention of eachother and stopped liking/ commenting on things. Tell us nosey parkers what happened 😂

Omg I always wondered this. They were really close and didn’t they organise giveaways and all sorts together then all of a sudden no mention of eachother and stopped liking/ commenting on things. Tell us nosey parkers what happened 😂
I really want to know 😂😂😂 there must be something cos they were definitely BFFs

No I’m sorry I don’t have a single bad word to say about her iv actually messaged her a handful of times and she’s been so incredibly understanding and kind! She also advocates for child safety and iv learned a couple of things from her posts such as rear facing and baby sling safety! Yea her kids seem full on!!!! Like my kids are abit more chilled thank god but I dont have twins!! I think if you don’t have twins you can’t comment but they are happy and clearly well looked after her content actually brings a smile to my face!

On a side note yep honest mum what happened there 🫠 she seems to have changed alot

I really want to know 😂😂😂 there must be something cos they were definitely BFFs
they were weren’t they. Sure I started following one because of the other and they would post stories of them FaceTiming and being proper besties and then all of a sudden it was no more. Need to know what happened!

They did yes and remember they both did that #ad for their sections with the silicone plasters... probably others. I can't remember. They both wanted be insta huns but the chavvy versions as they can't keep up with the insta huns in their big houses with their audi q7s and immaculate nails and children. So instead its all - I live like the rest of you and I'm normal I swear. Look at me I drink wine. Such bants. Hahah

Either way it's a desperate attempt at getting follows and likes. We see you.

The house renovation....
Qs since your answering. I'll check into your stories later for the answers tay hun.

Why have you moved so far away? what about eldest child and her dad and other family? How will this move impact her and their relationships?

Why have you bought an ex drug den in what I can only imagine to be a crappy area to raise children you already have no control of ? Aren't you worried about how that'll shape them ?
Side notes..
I'm enjoying this I don't care about things but I've clearly searched my name on the regular for the day that I finally get my own thread.... cute.
if you don't care leave people be and get back to your unperfect little life.

Also the narrative I'm awkward, I hate people. Then goes on a random holiday with a woman from America, had a whole let's meet thing going on and was out in London with the insta gals just a few weeks ago.... but yeah. You're awkward and don't do people.

Sometimes people don’t have a choice in where they live, just sayin. My area is rough af, but the alternative is renting in a perceived “better” area for 3x the cost of my mortgage. I’d rather have my own home and disposable income than be skint just so my kid can grow up with perceived “better” children (aka richer).

Does anyone else think Lauren (honest mum) is just so bleeping annoying now

Reactions: 1