William and Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
William has been very involved in climate change and created the Earthshot prize. My mum is a scientist working on climate change and she says initiatives like this have made a big difference in funding.
He needs to get something a bit more high profile or make his climate change work more high profile, like DofE or Invictus. Because as much as Earthshot is great, it's not as well known or visible to the general public, who see him as lazy and without a passion project for a cause he believes in or some worthwhile initiative.

Reactions: 9
William has been very involved in climate change and created the Earthshot prize. My mum is a scientist working on climate change and she says initiatives like this have made a big difference in funding.
Literally never heard of this before today. And I bet no average person has either. Whereas I know Charles' Duchy of Cornwall makes delicious biscuits and he has a passion for the environment.

William needs to get off his arse and stop shagging mistresses.

They have to look like walking turds in that shit brown uniform.
Hey, it helps with the potty training. Every time they see the nanny the kids are reminded to poop!

I'll stand corrected if he is involved in something like that. However, didn't he talk about overpopulation when he himself has 3 children? Population growth is an issue in the developing world, where poor Black women have many children due to lack of social welfare, lack of education and lack of cheap, reliable contraception. The issue is education of girls, not necessarily overpopulation. In the west, the birthrate is well below replacement level. A rich man with more children than the average should know not to go there if he was that knowledgeable or involved.

Reactions: 7
I think he had 3 children so the spare would have a fellow spare and not feel like Harry did growing up.

Reactions: 6
I think he had 3 children so the spare would have a fellow spare and not feel like Harry did growing up.
Andrew had 2 'spare' siblings and he's still an entitled twat! That's not a guarantee. I thought he had a 'spare' because Kate wanted another child! And that still means he should shut up in relation to overpopulation!

Reactions: 8
I knew of the Earthshot prize. It was launched last year, Sir Attenborough was part of it.

Reactions: 13
Given the number of issues amongst the Queen’s children perhaps the Queen wishes she’d been a more hands on parents. 3/4 children are divorced. I think Anne is the only one who has been scandal free (although I may stand corrected on that).
The Queen has been an exemplary monarch (if you like that sort of thing) but a lousy mother.

Reactions: 11
They have to look like walking turds in that shit brown uniform.
So, intrigued I googled norland nannies. They only wear the uniform if the family requests it and they have to complete a 3 year degree plus years probationary placement. Apparently they're a huge status symbol.

Reactions: 4
So, intrigued I googled norland nannies. They only wear the uniform if the family requests it and they have to complete a 3 year degree plus years probationary placement. Apparently they're a huge status symbol.
And of course certain people will make sure everyone knows they have a Norland because that is the whole point. Sigh.

Reactions: 4
And of course certain people will make sure everyone knows they have a Norland because that is the whole point. Sigh.
Poor kids. I bet Kate is in that camp, I've no real problem with Kate but I think she's def status conscious and would love to be a trend setter in the artisto circles

Reactions: 8
My friend has had the Norland nannies who are training...she gets them.cheaper not that amazing from what she said. But definitely a status thing.

Reactions: 3
And she shook Charles's hand when she returned from a tour! No wonder he was so close to QEQM as he'd been mothered by her for so long as a small child. That shot of Diana holding out her arms to her boys on board Britannia was used to show what a good mother she was in contrast to the stiff royals but apparently Charles was doing the same out of shot.

Andrew and Edward were her second chance to be a proper mother. Instead she spoiled Andrew rotten. I read somewhere that Edward was only so Andrew would have a playmate.

Unsurprisingly, all four of her children appear to have been far more close to their own children, even Andrew.

Anne used to have her moments when younger, the press was really in her face and bothering her non stop (as they seem to be in the habit towards younger women in the rf), had her scandals due to her affair(s?) (eg her RPO), subsequent divorce and was also called lazy, as she didn't do much when younger but was fully taxpayer funded.

Needless to say, I think for decades now she hasn't had bad press and is in the top 5 year after year in terms of engagements.

Reactions: 1
Yes, he was very vocal about it - made a speech somewhere, at some time. *Allegedly* he gave in to Kate having a third child because of the Rose (or was it Jecca? [he buggered off to her wedding instead of spending Easter with her at one point]) rumours.

Anyhoo, I've just read that today's / yesterday's engagement was meant to be Kate-only; but William accompanied her as he knew the reporters would ask if she made Meghan cry. I am impressed he did that!

Also, Kate wore pink ... not in support of Meggy *allegedly* having a girl, but as a nod to the anti-bullying colour. But sugars will spin the reason as being the former.

So their staff should have been kept “in house” and away from their own families since March last year to protect Kate’s bubble abs make sure she doesn’t have to do any work?

Reactions: 1
Norland nannies are the best, the Fortnum and Masons of Nannies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.