William and Kate #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People were using the fact that newspapers published something on a topic as their evidence that it must have happened. No smoke without fire . When no one has any clue either way, but they'll believe what they want to.

Reactions: 10
“Sent her for a drive with Carole” you mean she dared go outside with her mother?

That definitely wasn’t a body double the other day. She had surgery in January she’s well able to carry a bag.

I do think palace PR is generally shite but it’s her news to process first.

Reactions: 46
https://giphy.com/XD4qHZpkyUFfq

Reactions: 27
I did wonder if she had a hysterectomy and they found cancer cells. This exact scenario has happened to a relative, down to the preventative chemo. The hysterectomy was for another reason but the cancer was picked up when they did a biopsy after removal.

Reactions: 23
The language sounds a bit non medical. Chemo is not given preventatively. I'm guessing they mean adjuvant chemo.

Reactions: 4
For anyone interested in the history of cancer and the development of treatment, I thoroughly recommend this book...

The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer by Siddhartha Mukherjee

Reactions: 8
I think they've released the video now as she was well enough to record it and may not be well enough to appear on Easter Sunday.

Such a difficult situation and the nonsense that flooded the internet only made things worse. Sadly I doubt many will learn from it.

Reactions: 34
Did you expect Kate to drive herself to chemo or flap her wings and fly there. Someone young having their mother drive them to chemo is normal ffs!

Reactions: 22
I know a woman who had a clear colonoscopy in 2019 she had the Covid vaccine in 2021 and was diagnosed with stage 3 bowel cancer in 2021!
And? Colon cancer can appear and progress rapidly. A guy I worked with was told he had it, and 8 weeks later he sadly died. You're talking about a period of 2 years

Reactions: 19
i think the face and bodily proportions were way off for that to be kate but i'm not that arsed tbh
the drive w carole just seemed a bit convenient with the paps there (the they who've sent them out being KP), and her face just obscured enough with grain to make out it was her but not show detail

like i said i don't think any of this is kate's fault or doing, KP fuelled the fire w obvious lies and then had shocked pikachu faces when no one bought it. if they'd have just said she's adjusting to life after surgery and there'll be any updates as and when needed no one would be bothered, just like they weren't by charles' cancer bc that was the truth. the mothers day pic was the turning point i think, obviously overcompensating for something, and doctoring an offical press release photo made more people sit up and take notice than otherwise would

Reactions: 10
If only it really was just a badly cut fringe…awful news. I hope she’ll be okay. And I’m sure everyone does, regardless of whether or not they found the gossip over the last few weeks entertaining.

Reactions: 13
BIB but they did say that and still nobody listened. I do agree doctoring an official press release was a novice move but people were carrying on scandalous well before that.

Reactions: 19
BIB but they did say that and still nobody listened. I do agree doctoring an official press release was a novice move but people were carrying on scandalous well before that.
that was probs just general gossip, and instead of the usual never complain never explain, KP have overcompensated and blown it all up

Reactions: 1
that was probs just general gossip, and instead of the usual never complain never explain, KP have overcompensated and blown it all up
general gossip that he killed her or that she was in a coma? . First I’ve heard of general gossip like that.

But anyway what’s done is done now. I really do hope William and the kids are okay.

Reactions: 7
It will be coming (Can you tell that I am not a fan at all of Lady C lol. It totally baffles me as to why people can be such idiots thinking she is wonderful)
I am not saying she is wonderful but I don’t see her as a villain. I do doubt her credibility even though she was right about several things in the past that were not public knowledge. I think she knows less than she makes it out to be

Reactions: 3
I think the biggest mistake they made is editing a picture they knew would be really scrutinized. At first glance it wasn't that badly edited else the organizations wouldn't have published it to begin with. But when you're looking for it then it's easy to spot the mistakes, as it usually is.

If it had of been a normal situation when the photo was released then it quite possibly would have gone unnoticed.

Reactions: 24
general gossip that he killed her or that she was in a coma? . First I’ve heard of general gossip like that.

But anyway what’s done is done now. I really do hope William and the kids are okay.
Lots of hugs and love. They will get each other through this…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.