Wilderness - Amazon Prime

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watch this?

It's a bit drawn out and the Welsh accents seem to come and go a bit but enjoyed it on the whole. But I didn't think it was as original or as fresh take as it thought it was.

Anyone else watch this?

It's a bit drawn out and the Welsh accents seem to come and go a bit but enjoyed it on the whole. But I didn't think it was as original or as fresh take as it thought it was.
I’ve just started it and finished episode one. I know what you mean on the accent - she keeps flipping from posh English to a bit Welsh.

I won’t lie, Taylor Swift on the theme song drew me in 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve just started it and finished episode one. I know what you mean on the accent - she keeps flipping from posh English to a bit Welsh.

I won’t lie, Taylor Swift on the theme song drew me in 😂
Yeah I found the start strong and it drew me in, but the theme tune really grabbed me haha and I'm not a Taylor fan

Yes! Jenna is very good, but her accent comes and goes lol I couldn't work out why it was necessary, unless I missed something

Yeah I found the start strong and it drew me in, but the theme tune really grabbed me haha and I'm not a Taylor fan

Yes! Jenna is very good, but her accent comes and goes lol I couldn't work out why it was necessary, unless I missed something
I’ve got few plans today so I’m probably going to binge it. It’s rare to have a telly day.

The bit with the video in the email - that would be game over for me. Forever.

Reactions: 3
A bit late to the party but just watched this…. I thought it was good but the ending was disappointing

It felt a bit of a waste her getting away with 2 murders and framing her husband so that he got life in prison.
What was the bit about being pregnant, I felt that more could/should have been done with that

Reactions: 1