Wide fit shoes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm looking for recommendations for wide fit shoes and trainers - either shops or brands. I have looked on the usual sites like hotter, sketchers etc but they don't seem to cater to the younger crowd.

Reactions: 1
New Look have specific wide fit shoes which cater to the younger crowd. They are also quite comfy and last well.

Rocket Dog trainers are quiet wide fitting . Converse make chucks in wide fit ,( they have them on the Next website so they'll be easy to return if they are no good) .

River Island wide fit are stylish, boots and trainers. Boohoo for sock ankle boots if zipping up is a problem. New Balance 327 for trainers

I've had some success with New Look for wide fit shoes, also Yours Clothing go up to extra wide fit, I've had some nice boots from there.

I have wide feet, always found Clarks good for wide fit shoes. Only problem is that the designs are a bit conservative so not a great option for shoes for going out or making a style statement.