Why do you celeb gossip?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am in my fifties, and love celeb gossip as much as my younger and older friends!
I go on the Daily Mail sidebar of shame every day.
What age are you?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mid 40's. To be honest, I dont know why I love it, but I do 😁Probably because without it, my life would be a relentless round of work, school run, cooking, watching tv!. When I was young and child free, I couldnt give a stuff about celeb gossip!

Reactions: 3
Late 30s, it’s escapism for me and I miss the mags of my youth that had good gossip like Sugar, Bliss, Just 17 and TV Hits. I like to see that rich powerful people are just mere mortals and celeb gossip makes them seem more human! I’m mostly interested in 90s and early 00s British/ Irish/ Aussie celebs, not Hollywood.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I guess it is a good distraction from all the stress of everyday life. I also came here because of the Daily Fail, Tattle was mentioned in their comments section. I'm in my 50's, am I too old for Tattle?

Reactions: 4
I’m in my fifties, and I enjoy the analysis and humour. It’s an escape from serious stuff. I like the off topic threads as well.

Reactions: 2
I am in my fifties, and love celeb gossip as much as my younger and older friends!
I go on the Daily Mail sidebar of shame every day.
What age are you?
I'm 53 but not for long, the Sidebar of shame is my guilty pleasure, I prefer the format of the Daily Mail, the other newspaper sites look like they are designed by a five year old. At least the DM looks a tad more profession, shame the contents of the articles is complete BOLLOCKS! well most of the time.

Reactions: 6
I'm 53 but not for long, the Sidebar of shame is my guilty pleasure, I prefer the format of the Daily Mail, the other newspaper sites look like they are designed by a five year old. At least the DM looks a tad more profession, shame the contents of the articles is complete BOLLOCKS! well most of the time.
They also update the news fastest. I do subscribe to the Times for my actual news (and to read something that is legible) but it doesn't update on the cheapo version I have!

• Haha
Reactions: 3