Why do men hate women so much?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always the same. Can never be a discussion. Whenever men try and join in, especially on a female majority forum, it just turns into this in short order: See this? That means not welcome!

May as well be this tatt Derek pulls out.

tatt.png

Reactions: 1
Always the same. Can never be a discussion. Whenever men try and join in, especially on a female majority forum, it just turns into this in short order: See this? That means not welcome!

May as well be this tatt Derek pulls out.

View attachment 2171529
I don't think making a factual statement (you are a men's rights activist on an admittedly goady thread) is comparable to neo Nazism. I'm not trying to argue with you, but I would appreciate not being compared to a Nazi. What did I do to upset you? I didn't say you had to stop posting or that it couldn't be a discussion. I merely stated a fact.

Reactions: 13
I always have to point this out because otherwise I'll get the "but I'm a man and I'm not like that" comment, but not all men are threatened by women's rights and there are many men who actively support gender equality.

Traditional gender roles have been deeply ingrained in many societies for a long time. Some men may have been raised with the belief that they should have power and control in certain domains, and the idea of women gaining equal rights challenges this traditional power structure. Societal conditioning can influence attitudes and perceptions, leading some men to feel threatened by the potential loss of their privileged position. It goes without saying that change can be unsettling for anyone, and the shift towards gender equality represents a significant societal change. I know that some men may fear the unknown or worry about how it might affect their own lives. Put simply, they may feel that their status or privileges could be diminished if women's rights are recognized and supported.

Unfortunately, there's now entire male driven subcultures built around externalising blame on women and girls. Rather than examining personal shortcomings or societal factors that may contribute to their difficulties in forming relationships, some involved in these subcultures may externalize blame onto women as a way to cope with their own feelings of inadequacy or social exclusion.

Reactions: 10
I always wonder why anyone male even bothers with a website that’s about 95% female, then comes onto certain threads to say, ‘AcTuALlY, not all men, women are just as bad’ 🥴🥴 I can’t imagine going on a majority male site, find a thread about women (no doubt they’d all be awful anyway!) and start arguing against them all 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't think making a factual statement (you are a men's rights activist on an admittedly goady thread) is comparable to neo Nazism. I'm not trying to argue with you, but I would appreciate not being compared to a Nazi. What did I do to upset you? I didn't say you had to stop posting or that it couldn't be a discussion. I merely stated a fact.
To be honest, I didn't know you were directing your comment at me. I wasn't directing my comment specifically at you.

But since I hit a nerve, I'm not sure I fully appreciate what's funny about trying to bring a little balance to a one-sided topic with references, or defend one half of the human race from sweeping generalisations. I could've just grabbed my pitchfork and went along with it but I disagreed. Heck, now I'm some sort of activist!

And no, I'm afraid I'm not an activist, that's not a fact. I've never marched in parades for men's rights or demonstrated or anything like that. I have tried to acquaint myself with the other side of the argument and generally try to do that as best I can in most topics. If trying to be fair minded is worthy of amusement, makes me then an oddity, then so be it.

Reactions: 2
To be honest, I didn't know you were directing your comment at me. I wasn't directing my comment specifically at you.

But since I hit a nerve, I'm not sure I fully appreciate what's funny about trying to bring a little balance to a one-sided topic with references, or defend one half of the human race from sweeping generalisations. I could've just grabbed my pitchfork and went along with it but I disagreed. Heck, now I'm some sort of activist!

And no, I'm afraid I'm not an activist, that's not a fact. I've never marched in parades for men's rights or demonstrated or anything like that. I have tried to acquaint myself with the other side of the argument and generally try to do that as best I can in most topics. If trying to be fair minded is worthy of amusement, makes me then an oddity, then so be it.
You’re being obtuse here. You know I didn’t mean “laugh” in a humorous manner, rather in a ”I have to laugh or I’ll cry manner.” I’m sorry if that wasn’t clear, but it seems everyone else got what I meant. I will also apologise for incorrectly calling you an activist, though you clearly do your research and spend quite a bit of time looking into the stats and facts of crimes committed by women towards men.

I will say again I do not appreciate being compared to a fictional Neo Nazi, and if it wasn’t me specifically (though I straight up do not believe you were not directing that post at me) then I don’t appreciate anyone else on this thread being compared to a fictional Neo Nazi either. I don’t care if you were joking. That really isn’t funny.

Looking at the first page of this thread, it took you three posts before you condescendingly referred to grown women (as someone mentioned, the majority of this forum is female) as “girls”. You then revived this zombie thread after two months with no posts. You clearly have a massive issue with this thread when you could have just let it die and be forgotten.

Women can be abusive and commit murder too. Are you satisfied that we’ve “both sided“ things now? I really don’t think anyone was denying that women can do bad things too. No one was denying that men don’t suffer too. It’s not news to anyone. This is not what the question was. In fact, I would love an answer to that question but I don’t think it’s answerable unless we got all the billions of men, those who hate women and those who don’t, to answer it.

I won’t reply further.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
“When this topic is approached all you really find is a lot of men jumping on the “women can be abusers too!” instead of men just admitting that yes, it’s a problem.”

Exactly this.
To be honest, I wouldn't believe the statistics about female abusers anyway, seeing as a good proportion of them are biological men 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know where pambo is pulling these statistics from but we all know violence again woman, perpetrated by men is way higher than the other way around

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The biggest abuser in my life was my mum and as a lesbian I know just how abusive women can be. None of that changes the fact that our society is misogynistic and like the above poster said every woman has had scary experiences with men and its a lifelong thing, it doesn’t stop when you get older.

Today I was approached by a drunken middle aged man who aggressively told me I was a fat duck but I did have big tits. He then proceeded to get in the face of me and my female colleague asking us what our issue was and behaving in a threatening manner. We did not engage with him but he wouldn’t go away so we went into a shop. He then waited outside and we had to take a detour to avoid him.
I’m 46 years old, it was 6pm, and I was wearing jeans and a jumper on my way home from work in a city centre. He was a total stranger who we didn’t even notice until he was kicking off at us. Yes I might be a ‘fat duck with big tits’ but I don’t need to be told that by some random angry man.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The biggest abuser in my life was my mum and as a lesbian I know just how abusive women can be. None of that changes the fact that our society is misogynistic and like the above poster said every woman has had scary experiences with men and its a lifelong thing, it doesn’t stop when you get older.

Today I was approached by a drunken middle aged man who aggressively told me I was a fat duck but I did have big tits. He then proceeded to get in the face of me and my female colleague asking us what our issue was and behaving in a threatening manner. We did not engage with him but he wouldn’t go away so we went into a shop. He then waited outside and we had to take a detour to avoid him.
I’m 46 years old, it was 6pm, and I was wearing jeans and a jumper on my way home from work in a city centre. He was a total stranger who we didn’t even notice until he was kicking off at us. Yes I might be a ‘fat duck with big tits’ but I don’t need to be told that by some random angry man.
So sorry you had to go through this.
Hope you are okay.
Women should not have to experience this!

Reactions: 4
To be honest it didn’t bother me that much, I’m very experienced in dealing with hostile/aggressive people and quite frankly I couldn’t care less what this random angry man thinks of me. I was able to get away from the situation fairly easily. He scared my colleague though and I know many others would have been very frightened.

I just thought bloody hell this bullshit never ends does it? I’m closer to 50 than 40 and did nothing whatsoever to this bloke other than happening to be on the road he was walking down. Yes we know it’s not all men, we know women can be abusive too, but all women regardless of their age have to be aware of their surroundings and the people around them at all times thanks to pricks like this who think they are entitled to be abusive to women.

Men who hate women by Laura Bates is a book worth checking out on this subject.

Yes because in my experience there are just as many mean witches as there are mean bastards.
Unfortunately the brainwashed of today think all poor little women are suffering at the hands of misogynists. Hmm just reading Tattle tells me that there is no shortage of man hate.
Judge by individual's behaviour not by sex,colour,age or creed.
Yes, but why do 2 women a week on average get killed by partners, husbands, ex's.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Men will never blame a man when they can shift the blame to a woman
Honestly I think that until we see dramatic societal and cultural changes, the best thing a woman can do to protect herself is to be wary of men as a general policy and not trust them unless she knows them well.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Men will never blame a man when they can shift the blame to a woman
Honestly I think that until we see dramatic societal and cultural changes, the best thing a woman can do to protect herself is to be wary of men as a general policy and not trust them unless she knows them well.
And even then women often aren’t safe 😔. 1 in 4 will experience DV in their lifetimes…
Over half of all cases of femicide in the UK are women who have been murdered by their own partners as well.