Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If you search the hashtags #secondhandseptember and #ownclothesoctober there are a few nice accounts posting charity shop stuff.

I never find anything decent in charity shops. I went in one a few weeks ago too and it smelled so foosty, not giving charity shops a good name đŸ™ˆ
I only buy plastic toys second hand, and get loads of second hand baby clothes.

Anicecuppa

Emma Radcliffe has done a few charity shop hauls. Only a small account but worth a look.
I've just discovered her. She's great, really down to earth and honest about her life. She's done it hard and trained to be a midwife after her first child

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Why do influencers shop so much? They keep spending! Don't they feel deflated afterwards? It's just material it's not going to change your life for the better. It's irrelevant unless you truly need it. Why not focus on the planet and helping genuine causes. Life can turn on a dime. What you have now may not be what you end up with...
Jeffrey Star owns 6 figure purses that all look the same. It’s creepy. No clue how wealthy people get on with their life & sleep at night when there are starving people & homelessness. No one should own a bag more valuable than 3 figures. Youtooobers should make less than minimum wage if they have zero talent.