Who's your girl crush?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's always nice to see a celeb actually get the Met Gala theme right!

Reactions: 1
Oh so do I! Counting down the days until the new book is out, I believe a new strike series is being filmed too soon!
The new Strike book is out in Sept normally there has been 2 years between books but 👑 JK is actually speeding up ! I loved TIBH and can't wait to see it on TV. I think the TV adaptations are brilliant they really stick to the spirit of the books

Reactions: 2
Anna Kendrick right now, after I finally watched the Pitch Perfect trilogy.

The new Strike book is out in Sept normally there has been 2 years between books but 👑 JK is actually speeding up ! I loved TIBH and can't wait to see it on TV. I think the TV adaptations are brilliant they really stick to the spirit of the books
She is really treating us strike fans with this speedy release date, I have the release date booked off work lol! But I wonder if she is currently writing strike 8 though?? I’ve heard some people speculating there are only going to be 7 books

Penelope Cruz 😫 never seen anyone so feminine, elegant and downright fascinating to watch, I’ve seen all of her movies. It won’t diminish with age, she’s just got “it”.
2EBB8B65-FD2B-461F-8369-5B8AAD62A4FE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart