Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I remember when I was pregnant with my second I had loads of sex dreams with Chris Hemsworth in (home and away days). I was gutted when I gave birth as they finished (and also slightly amazed my child didn't look like him as I'd had sex with him more then my husband during those 9 months)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
Dave Coaches 😂😂 Then I was introducing him to my family and apologising for the short notice because we were getting married that day 😂

Was highly amused when I woke up but decided probably best not to tell my bf why

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Jusa

VIP Member
Bruce Forsyth, years ago when I was about 15; I remember feeling very weird about it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

theghosttown

VIP Member
I have had about 4 dreams about Jordan Edwards from teen mom uk. It’s the most baffling thing ever. They go from him wanting me to run away with him to quite raunchy stuff.

I dreamt Kate Middleton wanted to fuck me and wrote me a really explicit letter. That was a weird one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

FunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
I had an erotic dream about Stefan Dennis when I was about 14 and I swear to god I blame every last thing that’s gone wring since on it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Sosig

Chatty Member
Max Branning from Eastenders 😭 he kept letting himself into my house trying to seduce me in a silky robe.

I'd come home from work like FFS MAX GET DRESSED.

• Haha

newtoyou

VIP Member
I had a naughty dream about Captain Hook from the Disney Peter Pan cartoon last night. He wasn’t a cartoon in the dream though 😂

Anyone else care to share so I don’t feel so weird?

• Haha

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
A few months ago it was my birthday
well a few nights before I had the most god damn awful dream
donald trump climbed up into my bedroom via my window clutching a birthday cake
he put it down,sang happy birthday to me then fumbled with his zip,wanged ’his little Donald’ out and I started to give him a bj
i woke up in the coldest sweat ever-my fella pissed himself when I told him-the bastard wanted to know if I remembered if it was as orange/fake tanned as the rest of him

it was…

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I had a dream last night I had a threesome with David Tennant and two girls I knew from school. 😳 DT kept trying to go down on me but he had a very long beard and, not enjoying the sensation, closed my legs and told him to sod off. The two girls laughed at me. Overall, very frustrating. Also very weird as I barely know the girls IRL it feels like I’ve crossed some sort of line 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
My friends husband. Awkward

Celebrity wise, Alan Titchmarsh. Can't watch any programmes with him in now, though to be fair he was amazing in my dream

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Gggshh

I had one a few months ago (blaming pregnancy) about Tom Sellick... it weirded me out, luckily it was him in his younger days...

• Haha
Reactions: 4