Who would it be and why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie price then I’d text Peter Andre and tell him he’s a drip and can’t sing, also I’d love to just be in her shoes for a day as she gets so much hate, I’d love to just see what a day in KP shoes is like. Not even a fan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Portia de rossi.

I'd take ellen hiking up to a waterfall and then I'd push her over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Suzie Bick ... former model, married to Nick Cave, she’s a photographer, fashion designer (The Vampire’s Wife), intriguing and a bit mysterious, plus she is beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If I am trying to be good - Jeff Bezos and then give away all of his money to different charities 🙈
If I am trying to be bad - Jef Bezos and then transfer some of his money to charity and some into my bank account 😂
And maybe someone like Armie Harmer, to know what a male orgasm feels like 😂

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe so many of you would swap with Kylie Jenner. Imagine having the pressure on you to constantly post and edit photos of your outrageously modified body to defraud people of their money believing they could be like you?
Don’t think I could live with that pressure.

Holly Willoughby because she is loaded and only works part time.... and gets the school holidays off.

• Haha
If I am trying to be good - Jeff Bezos and then give away all of his money to different charities 🙈
If I am trying to be bad - Jef Bezos and then transfer some of his money to charity and some into my bank account 😂
And maybe someone like Armie Harmer, to know what a male orgasm feels like 😂
armie hammer????

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I would trade places with Blake Shelton who is engaged to Gwen Stefani. The reason is obvious.

I'm afraid I am going to be completely shallow, and nominate Liz Hurley. She is around my age, but she looks fantastic - whereas I look like a sack of spuds!

Reactions: 2
Definitely Beyoncé,
To know how it feels to be Beyoncé. And get the tea on the gossip about her and Jay Z

Or Kate Middleton. To know how it feels to be Kate M and royalty and get all the tea on Megxit and Andrew

I’d be a kardashian go to the bank an transfer 10 million to charity’s that need it..... animal one... homeless ones...... illness ones etc .... loads of go fund mes.... think rich people need to give more away I know some help a lot but others really don’t

Or I’d be Boris for a day LMFAO see the hate he gets wow 🙀🙀 be interesting being PM for a day