Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Oooh good question for me it would be Victoria Beckham just to see what her marriage to SAINT David is REALLY like and how much she actually eats in a day. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Pinkblush

VIP Member
Portia de rossi.

I'd take ellen hiking up to a waterfall and then I'd push her over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

WilmaHun

VIP Member
It's got to be Kylie Jenner, not because I like her in any way but just because for one day I'd love to know how it feels to literally have so much money you don't know what to do with it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Do I use these powers for good or evil? I mean, I could switch places with someone famous who I dislike and seriously fuck their careers up in the space of 24 hours...😈

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Clementine

VIP Member
Jamie Dornan’s wife who is talented in her own right (she composes soundtracks). I’d be able to play the piano and then fuck Jamie on top of it...He seems to adore her too, and I forget what that’s like.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Jenny Seagrove, the actress who plays Jo Mills in 'Judge John Deed'.

I can't figure out why she always looks so miserable though. She's getting to snog Martin Shaw morning, noon and night AND getting paid to do it.
I'd willingly do it for free :p

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Katie price then I’d text Peter Andre and tell him he’s a drip and can’t sing, also I’d love to just be in her shoes for a day as she gets so much hate, I’d love to just see what a day in KP shoes is like. Not even a fan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

birdiefly246

VIP Member
There's loads of people but I think I'd switch with the head of google or something like that. I would really love to see what they actually know about us.

The secret service or a spy, like someone in the pentagon

An astronaut so I could go to space but I wouldn't want to spend months up there

Also probably a beautiful rich person, someone that I think is absolutely beautiful and has everything, like Kendall Jenner or someone like that. I think mostly just to see what having loads of money is like but also cause I think they're stunning but it'd be interesting to see what insecurities they have.

Reactions: 5

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Kylie Jenner definitely. I'd love to just be able to live that lifestyle for a day!!

or whoever is bonking Channing Tatum atm

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Welshgal

VIP Member
A professional dancer/athlete just to see what it’s like to be really fit and do the things I wish I could do

lemonlime

VIP Member
Marion Cotillard so I could experience what it is like to stare at a mirror and be that damn good looking with zero effort. Also her life seems pleasant and generally chill, and I sort of fancy Guillaume Canet haha.

• Heart

Mrs McCarthy

Chatty Member
If I am trying to be good - Jeff Bezos and then give away all of his money to different charities 🙈
If I am trying to be bad - Jef Bezos and then transfer some of his money to charity and some into my bank account 😂
And maybe someone like Armie Harmer, to know what a male orgasm feels like 😂

Reactions: 3

Ginger drink

Chatty Member
Holly Willoughby because she is loaded and only works part time.... and gets the school holidays off.

• Haha

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
In a pretty niche sort of way niche i’d like to switch places with someone who works at Elaut (the arcade machine/claw machine company, based in Belgium) as I love claw machines and I’d love finding out how they work and how they’re designed and all the processes etc. I just think it’s be fun.

Lowering the tone a bit... I’d also switch places with Margot Robbie’s husband because, ooooooohhhf ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤