Who would it be and why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey tattlers,
This post is generally for fun and for laughs, also, I’m bored as I have nothing to do at this precise moment and I have a question...

If you had a chance to switch places of a famous person (no matter how they got famous) for one day, who would it be or why? It doesn’t have to someone hugely famous and doesn’t have to be old nor young.

I think I would love to switch places with any CEO of a gaming company, even if it is only a glimpse of what the gaming industry is about, it’s something that I have a deep interest on, especially 90’s/00’s games consoles, like Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, GameCube or DS.

Can’t wait to hear your responses!

Reactions: 2
Oooh good question for me it would be Victoria Beckham just to see what her marriage to SAINT David is REALLY like and how much she actually eats in a day. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
In a pretty niche sort of way niche i’d like to switch places with someone who works at Elaut (the arcade machine/claw machine company, based in Belgium) as I love claw machines and I’d love finding out how they work and how they’re designed and all the processes etc. I just think it’s be fun.

Lowering the tone a bit... I’d also switch places with Margot Robbie’s husband because, ooooooohhhf ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 3
Jenny Seagrove, the actress who plays Jo Mills in 'Judge John Deed'.

I can't figure out why she always looks so miserable though. She's getting to snog Martin Shaw morning, noon and night AND getting paid to do it.
I'd willingly do it for free :p

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's got to be Kylie Jenner, not because I like her in any way but just because for one day I'd love to know how it feels to literally have so much money you don't know what to do with it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A professional dancer/athlete just to see what it’s like to be really fit and do the things I wish I could do

Reactions: 4
Marion Cotillard so I could experience what it is like to stare at a mirror and be that damn good looking with zero effort. Also her life seems pleasant and generally chill, and I sort of fancy Guillaume Canet haha.

• Heart
Kylie Jenner definitely. I'd love to just be able to live that lifestyle for a day!!

or whoever is bonking Channing Tatum atm

• Heart
Do I use these powers for good or evil? I mean, I could switch places with someone famous who I dislike and seriously duck their careers up in the space of 24 hours...😈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's loads of people but I think I'd switch with the head of google or something like that. I would really love to see what they actually know about us.

The secret service or a spy, like someone in the pentagon

An astronaut so I could go to space but I wouldn't want to spend months up there

Also probably a beautiful rich person, someone that I think is absolutely beautiful and has everything, like Kendall Jenner or someone like that. I think mostly just to see what having loads of money is like but also cause I think they're stunning but it'd be interesting to see what insecurities they have.

Reactions: 5
Do I use these powers for good or evil? I mean, I could switch places with someone famous who I dislike and seriously duck their careers up in the space of 24 hours...😈
Good, evil, whatever makes you happy!
They’ll be cancelled on Twitter for a while but other than that, duck up their career as much ya want! *evil laugh*

• Haha
Jamie Dornan’s wife who is talented in her own right (she composes soundtracks). I’d be able to play the piano and then duck Jamie on top of it...He seems to adore her too, and I forget what that’s like.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hmm tough one it would have to either be Megan Barton Hanson so I could just be her or be whoever is shagging Sebastian Stan

• Haha
Not sure if this is insensitive but:

Cressida Dick
I'd try and find more evidence for a certain missing person case

Reactions: 3