Who wants to go to the office? #2 No-one

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work a hybrid style, one week in the office, following week at home. I never get the Sunday night blues when I'm WFH the next day, I love being at home. I'm in a call centre environment so every second of my working day is monitored and scored, even loo breaks. Our WFH aftercall is being closely watched and several colleagues have to be permanently in the office as they are spending too long in aftercall. The office lights are awful and it's freezing cold, jumpers in summer freezing cold. I'd love to wfh permanently but they won't allow it.
Same with our office lights, the air in there is so dry. I always come out feeling tired and lethargic because it's too warm. Can't open a window. Even my eyes/nose skin is dry!!

Reactions: 2
Don't really know where to post this, maybe here? Anyone got any experience on your job changing your hours?
I said I'll do it but I can't for a few months due to stuff I have pre-booked. They want it sooner.
I worked out I'd need about 20 days extra of holiday to do what I have already booked, which obviously I don't think they'd give me 😅. All this stuff is currently booked either on my current days off or on holiday days I've booked. I'm just worried that they'll say I have to do it or they'll just get rid of me meaning I'd lose out on money of the stuff I have booked or I could take it unpaid which I wouldn't be able to then afford all of what I have booked anyway. Some of the days are also when I'm house sitting for family on holiday so they re relying on me and specifically booked days where I was already off. If I do it after the date I said I can then I should have enough holidays to cover what I need off.
So just wondering if anyone has been in this position?