Who loves Hart of dixie and shoud she have picked Wade or George? or

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my favourite shows. Whenever I try to tell anyone about it I struggle. How do you describe the show and what is your favourite episode, season and character?Talk all things Bluebell...

I love Hart of Dixie. It’s one of my go to comfort shows and has been for years. I tend to recommend it to friends who loved Gilmore Girls because it’s got that same small town, light-hearted vibe.

I was team Wade all the way but there wasn’t a single character I didn’t enjoy. I just wish we had more of it because four seasons wasn’t enough (and the majority of S3 is an instant skip whenever I’m looking for episodes to rewatch).

Reactions: 1
I love Hart of Dixie. It’s one of my go to comfort shows and has been for years. I tend to recommend it to friends who loved Gilmore Girls because it’s got that same small town, light-hearted vibe.

I was team Wade all the way but there wasn’t a single character I didn’t enjoy. I just wish we had more of it because four seasons wasn’t enough (and the majority of S3 is an instant skip whenever I’m looking for episodes to rewatch).
I didn't enjoy season 3 or 4 as much 2 was the peak for sure