Whitney Ainscough

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww thanks ill look
---

Can u tag me pls

Glad this thread has been created as whenever there is an article on Facebook she pops up underneath writing “I’m here!”

She seems desperate to be the 2024 version of the NHS scrounger Josie Cunningham.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think all this stuff with bridgeys fake I think whitney, bridgey & c.e.q are actually mates

Glad this thread has been created as whenever there is an article on Facebook she pops up underneath writing “I’m here!”

She seems desperate to be the 2024 version of the NHS scrounger Josie Cunningham.
I actually used to watch her thinking she was funny ish and ok till she got more popular and started selling any old crap and thinking she was someone famous now she's cringe

W
I actually used to watch her thinking she was funny ish and ok till she got more popular and started selling any old crap and thinking she was someone famous now she's cringe
When she sits on a live throwing up in a bag 🤮🤮

I do like it when she shows her shopping hauls but I think she buys to much chocolate for the kids she just seems to buy snacks instead of stuff for meals they must live of takeaways

Them kids are way too spoilt from the latest vids I've seen. All shes doing lately is bragging about money

Reactions: 2