Whitney Ainscough

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought id start a thread on her to try and find out some tea
So glad a thread has been started, she kept popping up all over my socials and I'm just speechless with the whole carry on lately. Did you see her live today? She's since deleted it but her and Joel arguing in front of the kids.

So glad a thread has been started, she kept popping up all over my socials and I'm just speechless with the whole carry on lately. Did you see her live today? She's since deleted it but her and Joel arguing in front of the kids.
No i saw the live where she said he needs to now sort his own taxes
---
I cant wait for all this to come out in the wash. Looks like she treats him like a bleeping slave while shes here there and everywhere

No i saw the live where she said he needs to now sort his own taxes
---
I cant wait for all this to come out in the wash. Looks like she treats him like a bleeping slave while shes here there and everywhere
Joel put a post on saying he was going to go and meet another 'influencer' and next minute Whitney was on live saying he's not taking her son to meet an ex addict.. which I understand meeting a stranger but then joel turned up so they were arguing whilst she was still on live. They've both been deleted now and apparently he isn't going to meet the other girl now until next weekend maybe.
I feel sorry for Joel it's like coercive control from Whitney.. think she just likes him around to mind the kids and clean the house claiming thats his 'job' now after he apparently quit his factory job. If they really are over (which I'm not sure about as it seems to be gaining alot of views for them both) he needs to move out and start afresh it can't be healthy being under the same roof.
It will all come out eventually I'm sure!

Reactions: 1
Did u see the state of her yday? Dressed like shes on the prowl 🤮
Yup i thought coercive control straight away. But i also wonder if its a lie to get more followers

I just thought I'd do a little nose on here as I can't believe how she's been the past few days. She is clinging on CEQ- I'm not a fan of hers as such but at least she has a niche with her content and so bonkers she's funny. Whitney has next to no personality so is hoping she will stay relevant around her.

I don't actually think her and Joel have split up. Anything for attention 🙄

I just thought I'd do a little nose on here as I can't believe how she's been the past few days. She is clinging on CEQ- I'm not a fan of hers as such but at least she has a niche with her content and so bonkers she's funny. Whitney has next to no personality so is hoping she will stay relevant around her.

I think shes lost this weight an now thinks shes missing out on goin out an goin on pull dressed like a woman. U only have to look at what she was wearin last night. Like sumat a 15 year old would wear to a house party 😂😂
---

I think she treats joel like tit an hes basically a glorified live in babysitter and cleaner while she swans around thinking shes one of kardashians. Her sister is now trying to get in on the fame

I think shes lost this weight an now thinks shes missing out on goin out an goin on pull dressed like a woman. U only have to look at what she was wearin last night. Like sumat a 15 year old would wear to a house party 😂😂
---

I think she treats joel like tit an hes basically a glorified live in babysitter and cleaner while she swans around thinking shes one of kardashians. Her sister is now trying to get in on the fame
Honestly there relationship is bizarre. He needs to get some respect for himself. Still going abroad together. I get that people can co parent and not be together but there's a mutual respect...

Interesting outfit choice.... it was very young for her.

Honestly there relationship is bizarre. He needs to get some respect for himself. Still going abroad together. I get that people can co parent and not be together but there's a mutual respect...

Interesting outfit choice.... it was very young for her.
Have u seen the videos of her eating where shes sat burpin like a complete pig 🤮🤮 bleeping animal. Then the ones of her eating an throwin it bk up in a bag on camera 🤮🤮

Joel seems like a decent down to earth lad and she hates the fact his following is rising on the daily. She seems very possesive and controlling

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t really have any relevance, her eating is disgusting and she doesn’t make an effort, the whole splitting up thing was maybe for some engagement. Sad really!
Joel seems nice and I think Whitney is bringing him down. I just don't see authenticity, like with most of these wanna be influencers, I never see the arguments, Joel did look sad though and went away for one night, wow! They just mugged themselves off by going public, which lead to backlash. I see someone commented on Bridgy’s post that Whitney was scamming people with toys a a while back but can’t find any ☕ on it!!!

Joel has proposed on a boat in a fake Hugo Boss vest a couple of weeks after the “alleged” split because he was subscribing to other girls OF with her money (apparently) amongst other things 😂

Absolute couple goals 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
IMG_4462.jpeg

When they split up she went live where there were shouting at each other and she was crying and spilled the beans on his naughty OF habits 😂

It’s been deleted!

Just found this thread. Am I the only 1 who wishes she'd put a good bra on? & I think joel seems happy when shes not around he always seems on edge when his with her

Reactions: 4
Just found this thread. Am I the only 1 who wishes she'd put a good bra on? & I think joel seems happy when shes not around he always seems on edge when his with her
Shes a bully and control freak
Yea she needs to put her tits away

Reactions: 2
I do think all she needed was a boob reduction its her tits that get in the way she wasnt even that big just very saggy tits
She looks awful now, match stick legs and droopy ds
---
She cant be earning as much as she makes out or shed of bought a larger house
---
Think shes fell out with ceq

Reactions: 2