which celebs have THE LEAST sex appeal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liam Payne
Harry Styles
Robbie
Simon le bon

Cheryl was stunning back in the day but ruined herself with too much work

Mollie Mae is just odd looking

I also don't see the appeal of Jack Grealish like what the actual? There are footballers in my home town (small town in Scotland) who are drop dead stunning and I just don't see what his appeal is
Same! I was going to list him, but then I thought, I can actually see that he is good looking. He's just - not that special? I don't get the fawning. He also looks older than his years (no shame, so do I). He doesn't have an attractive personality either, he's a serial cheat (like most of them) and seems really dim.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Same! I was going to list him, but then I thought, I can actually see that he is good looking. He's just - not that special? I don't get the fawning. He also looks older than his years (no shame, so do I). He doesn't have an attractive personality either, he's a serial cheat (like most of them) and seems really dim.
Not trying to big up some of the players who play for the Scottish national team but some of them will earn in a year what he earns in a week (if that) and they are much better looking (in my view).

Sorry to his fans but apparently he's gone through a really poor patch playing wise as well. Which happens to the best of players but I just don't get the over the top adulation

I never thought David Beckham was attractive back in the day either. I think some people just get on the publicity machine and create a hype around them and it snowballs

Reactions: 5
never fancied Tom C, Brad P, David B, Robbie, Peter A, the usual ones who are ment to be sex symbols...

Mark Wahlberg, Gerard Butler and James Mcvoy are more my type 👌.

Reactions: 2
Cher
Madonna
The Spice Girls
Taylor Swift

I doubt if any of them will lose any sleep over my choices though.

Reactions: 1
Blake Lively. Meh. Don't get the hype about her at all, plain Jane who's had loads of surgery to look that bad & her name is awful to boot.
Channing Tatum looks like a tater too.
Mark Wahlberg. Yuk
Heidi Klum & Leo Di Caprio. Nah.
Tom Hardy.

Reactions: 5
George Clooney does absolute nothing for me.

I never used to like Ben Affleck back in the day but do now ..he's better with age.

Reactions: 1
Jon Hamm
Channing Tatum
Ryan Reynolds
Mark Ruffalo
The lead singer from McFly, who looks like a Thunderbird puppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christina Aguilera.

A bowlegged oompa-loompa in assless chaps and a corset is still a bowlegged oompa-loompa.

Yes, what is it about her?
I know I'm a total outlier, but I just don't get it.
I feel the same about the musical Hamilton, not that it was ever sexual.
Just strangely non appealing and blah.
I think she looks a bit like an android. I can’t really explain it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha