which celebs have THE LEAST sex appeal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's widely thought of as sexy though, is she? (Taylor Swift)? She was the sensible girl next door cutesy type when she first hit the scene and she's never really moved away from that.

"Sexy" celebs I don't get,
Brad Pitt
David Beckham
Jack Grealish (thick as mince)
Jason Momoa
Harry Styles

Reactions: 11
I don't think she's widely thought of as sexy though, is she? (Taylor Swift)? She was the sensible girl next door cutesy type when she first hit the scene and she's never really moved away from that.

"Sexy" celebs I don't get,
Brad Pitt
David Beckham
Jack Grealish (thick as mince)
Jason Momoa
Harry Styles
I think I'm the only person who saw that pic of Jason Momoa without his dirty facial hair and thought he looked 10 times better. I'm not into the Neanderthal look.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Kristen Stewart. Grubby, always looks like she needs a wash. Average looking at best. Can't act and has zero charisma.

Benedict Cumberbatch. Reminds me of David Walliams (ick). Just completely unnattractive to me.

Reactions: 5
Miley Cyrus. I'm sure she thinks she's sexy but I just see a boney little boy when I look at her.

Reactions: 5
Taylor is someone I can just never imagine having sex.
She does it missionary style in a grandma nightdress and then immediately gets out of bed and writes songs about how no one has a love like hers. Please enjoy the mental imagery.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She does it missionary style in a grandma nightdress and then immediately gets out of bed and writes songs about how no one has a love like hers. Please enjoy the mental imagery.
Did Taylor Swift used to be a Christian when she first got famous, or did I imagine that?

Reactions: 1
Helen Flanagan and anyone 'obvious' like her who has 1 brain cell and gets their tits out 24/7 on Instagram whilst looking totally gormless.

Cillian Murphy - he is far too pretty for my tastes.

Taylor Swift as others have said.

Katie Price - pancake arse, comedy norks and a complete train wreck.

See also her gormless ex husband Peedah who never tires of telling us how much he loves his kids.

Channing Tatum. Just. No.

Mark '2 chins' Wright.

Any man that wears too tight ankle length chinos and boat shoes (see most of the cast of MAFS for reference).

Geri Halliwell - a neurotic mess.

99.9% of the cast of TOWIE and other such drivel. In particular, Chloe Sims who looks like a blow up sex doll and has about as much about her as a plank of wood.

Reactions: 3