Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eddie Redmayne. I keep getting his face as that character from Cabaret appear in my Youtube feed... clicked on one...creepy! He has a very unique face which obviously he can't help but I was creeped out by his weird movements and singing.
I don't mind him, but someone pointed out that he's always leaning to one side. Once you see it, you can never unsee it.

Reactions: 5
Lorraine Kelly makes my shit itch!
She ain't right in the head. Her nepo-baby daughter does my head in too. I saw a photo of her standing in front of some multi-million pound townhouse declaring: "My first home". Alright love ... whatever. Fookin' grifters.

Reactions: 11
She’s a singer, she’s being mentioned on social media
Suspect it depends on what else you've been looking at, I've googled her and have defo never seen her on any social media platform. This may change now she's in my search engine history of course!

Reactions: 1
Why can I not turn on the TV without seeing bloody Krishnan Guru-Murthy everywhere???? Get this man off my screens!

Why can I not turn on the TV without seeing bloody Krishnan Guru-Murthy everywhere???? Get this man off my screens!
Dreadful. He peaked when he did Newsround all those years ago. Now every news bulletin is the Krishnan Guru-Murthy Show. I remember when he first got his job at Channel 4, on day one he drove into the staff car park in a red Ferrari. I think that tells you all you need to know, complete knob.