Where do you buy your clothes?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I searched but couldn't find a thread on this!! Where do you like to shop for clothes?

For me it's mainly H&M, Zara, Mango and Bershka. They're close to me so I don't have to buy online all the time šŸ˜…
I also love: Motel Rocks, Revolve, Rat & Boa, Stradivarius and Pull & Bear, but I don't often shop there as some of these places are VERY expensive imo

Reactions: 1
I started getting more from New Look recently, hadnā€™t shopped there for years but last 18 months theyā€™ve got some good bits and pieces and reasonably priced. Love their jeans range, and sizing is accurate

Reactions: 2
Next because of all the different brands they have on their site and returns are really easy.

I've bought Albaray and Noa Noa from there this month.

Reactions: 3
All over the place really! Mostly online these days. I really love Monki, Bershka, H&M, Motel rocks, Zara, urban outfitters, Stradivarius, nobodyā€™s child. I usually buy second hand when I can, or will just pick up things in the supermarkets if they catch my eye!

Primark, Zara, H&M, River Island for jeans. Anywhere and everywhere for shoes. Costume jewellery (rings and earrings mostly) and hair accessories on AliExpress.

All over! For nice sweatshirts, that are a bit different, I like some small, independent sellers Iā€™ve found via Instagram - ByPollyanna clothing, Diskokids and Wildstar Clothing. I like Uniqlo for good quality basics, like t shirts and joggers. The sizing is all over the place though. I also have a soft spot for Fat Face, Iā€™ve got some really nice things from them this past year. Just ordered a gorgeous teal, teddy coat on their website yesterday.

Oh, I like Joanie and Sugarhill Brighton too for nice jumpers. Theyā€™re a bit pricey, so I tend to buy them when they have offers on.

M&S and Next, and quirky little shops when I'm on holiday. Used to like Principles too. Haven't really bought anything new since lockdown šŸ¤”

When I really want to treat myself, then if I'm in the States I love White House Black Market. When you pay they ask for your email and they run a discount thing so that every time you buy from one of their stores your discount increases. I love it.

Next and h&m . Occasionally marks and spencer and Fat Face. I buy a lot second hand ,too , usually these aforementioned from ebay.

Mostly TK Maxx or Peacocks, occasionally Next or Tesco (F&F). Shoes tend to be Clarks or Footlocker

Theres also a decent local shop I go to for work trousers and if I ever need a suit, but I won't name them because of šŸ”ŗļø, as the Jack Monroe thread puts it.

Monsoon, EMP, All Saints, House of Fraser and independent online retailers.

For shoes I particularly like Dune ā€¦ I loved LK Bennett shoes but sadly they are gone.

Jewellery and accessories I tend to buy from independent retailers online, and piercing jewellery I get from a tiny little alternative shop in Belfast.

Evans mostly. As a plus size woman approaching middle-age there aren't many choices. Evans can be really expensive but I take advantage of the sales they have now and then.

Yours Clothing can have some nice stuff.

Mostly ASOS cos they have a good range of sizes. I find it really hard to find my size in the likes of Primark and New Look these days.

Im 47 my wardrobe is casual to relaxed smart never proper smart I donā€™t own ā€˜out outā€™ clothes and Iā€™d be horrified if I got a wedding invite as that is not my life and those clothes would be a waste of money and wardrobe space

For the life I do have a timeless neutral wardrobe works so everything goes with each other and I can make loads of different outfits so everything is black grey navy khaki camel and no pattern

I buy from Massimo Dutti arket H&M uniqlo and Zara

fully aware I appear boring and itā€™s true but I want stuff that Iā€™ll get wear out of

River Island for jeans and gap sometimes new look as they have some nice things in . I tried the charity shops but didn't see anything worth buying.

Mostly Zara, H&M, River Island and Asos.

Two of my main places to shop were Oasis and Warehouse - before they were acquired by Boohoo. I've returned almost everything I've bought from there since the takeover since the quality is just not the same - while the prices seem to be higher than ever!