What's your favourite Ealing comedy?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only watched 3 so far and enjoyed them immensely, it's the sense of fun and humorous retribution, and my grandparents' era

Anyone help me remember the name of a movie that featured around a family and their home from marriage, parenting and finally retirement. It ends when the parents retire elsewhere. I watched it years ago but can’t for the life of me find it or the title.

Anyone help me remember the name of a movie that featured around a family and their home from marriage, parenting and finally retirement. It ends when the parents retire elsewhere. I watched it years ago but can’t for the life of me find it or the title.
I am wondering if you meen a film called "This happy breed", made in 1944. I don't think it was an Ealing film though. You can find details of it on IMDB and wikipedia.

I am wondering if you meen a film called "This happy breed", made in 1944. I don't think it was an Ealing film though. You can find details of it on IMDB and wikipedia.
Yes, yes! This is the one. Thank you so much, you wouldn’t believe how many times I’ve looked for this.

kind hearts & Coronets with Ladykillers a close second...Passport to pimlico a 3rd

Reactions: 2
Hue and Cry is good plus its worth watching as you can see some of the bomb damage done to London from WW2.

Reactions: 1