What’s your everyday foundation?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the tip, I will try that one

Armani luminous silk! Tried tons of foundations and this one beats any other foundation I’ve tried and I’ve had dior, Estée Lauder, Lancôme etc x

Reactions: 1
I hate the feeling of anything on my skin, so I only use mineral foundation. I've been using LilyLolo for 10+ years now and I love it – it makes my skin look smooth but still like skin! It's also very buildable and you can mix shades if needed. It took a bit of getting used to and it's important to only buy from brands that specifically make mineral foundation (as a lot of the drugstore brands have versions of it, but have bulked it out with talc). I prefer a natural/matte look, so wouldn't recommend if you want a dewy finish, although if I want more of that look then I'll just use blusher/highlighter on top.

Estee Lauder Double Wear for me. I have tried so many and as much as I rate CT & Mac, I always come back to the double wear as I find the coverage to be brilliant for my skin. Nothing else lasts even near as long as double wear for me.

Reactions: 2
Last time I went to get Double Wear the MUA did the color test with that gadget thingy that she put up to your skin, it matched me with Ecru which I bought and find it too orangey. Back to Ivory Nude for me despite the EL gadget thingy.

Last time I went to get Double Wear the MUA did the color test with that gadget thingy that she put up to your skin, it matched me with Ecru which I bought and find it too orangey. Back to Ivory Nude for me despite the EL gadget thingy.
I’m convinced those gadgets don’t work. A lot of the higher end brands in Boots seem to use them and they’ve always been miles off for me. I don’t think the machine can handle people with any freckles. I usually end up with a suggestion that’s between my skin tone and my freckles.

Reactions: 2
MAC studio fix is my go to, i love the coverage and formula of Estee Lauder Double wear but my skin colour match was terrible! I would really like to try the NARS one.

Gave up with EL Double wear during lockdown. Now use Rimmel Lasting Radiance. Far better, not so heavy on your skin

MAC studio fix is my go to, i love the coverage and formula of Estee Lauder Double wear but my skin colour match was terrible! I would really like to try the NARS one.
I am the opposite I can’t get a match with MAC studio fix but the Double Wear in 3N1 is great for me, MAC is too pink or too orange for my skin

I used Estee Lauder Double Wear and Double Wear Light for years as my sister worked for them and got a massive discount. Now I wear Rimmel's Lasting Finish.

I swear by Lancôme Teint Idole 24HR, it’s the only foundation I’ve ever used that truly matches my skin tone and it’s great for my oily skin, stays put all day!

I don’t have a holy grail foundation but my favourites are: No7 hydraluminous and beautifully matte. Loreal true match and infallible. Estee Lauder double wear.