What’s your average screen time?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
around 7 hours. But most of that is during the nighttime because I don't sleep.

one of my new years resolutions is to spent less time on it though.

Reactions: 2
Too much! I uninstalled Facebook and Instagram a few weeks ago and set timers and I just ignore them! I have to stop it though! It’s like I have some sort of addiction!

Reactions: 1
Far too much as I'm heavily pregnant, on bedrest, and totally unable to sleep at night.

I'm sure it will go back down to something reasonable after I deliver! In fact, I should probably do a social media detox once the baby arrives.

Mine has been up at 7 hours over the festive period because I’m off work and I hate it....I had managed to reduce it down to 2 hours a day max and I felt such a different in my sleep pattern and anxiety levels. Endless scrolling really effects me and makes me restless and agitated :( It’s like a bloody addiction though,I wish we could go back to simpler times. I would have probably read about 2 books by now pre internet

My screen time is too horrible for words (9-10 hours a day!), but that’s because I write and research on my iPad/desktop, plus I read on the Kindle app. I did ban myself from all social media though, except for an occasional peek at instagram and YT (and now Tattle 🤓).

Reactions: 1