What’s that film called?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember snippets of films from your childhood but you can never remember the name of it?

I’ve been trying to find the name of this film for years. At least 10 years. I only remember random snippets of it but if anyone knows what I’m talking about then please help me 😅

It was a film that had something to do with leprechauns, I think the children went to stay at this huge house and at night there was a lady floating down the hallway (I think she was a witch)… around the 1990’s-2000’s, that’s all I can remember 😅

And another one, it was about a group of teenagers who were being chased or fighting with another group of teenagers, there was an older man whose face was really red and they had to try and help him ??? There’s a scene were they’re in or they’re being chased by a tank which just goes round in a circle, the film ends with them all in an indoor swimming pool and two of the teenagers are kissing? There’s a fountain of water near them, again around the 1980’s-2000’s

Please help 😅 It’s been driving me mad for too long 😅😭

Christ, no clue but this is a great idea for a thread.

Mine is: a cartoon dog and cat are neighbours (with their owners) and don’t like each other but they run away at Christmas or get lost. Cat is ginger and white, dog is like a schnauzer. They get found and neighbours end up together.
“Cats always land on their feet” “dogs always land on their cats”.

i think it was 90s. It was a kids movie that was maybe 45 minutes in length.

This forum might help.

It was a film that had something to do with leprechauns, I think the children went to stay at this huge house and at night there was a lady floating down the hallway (I think she was a witch)… around the 1990’s-2000’s, that’s all I can remember 😅
Is this one of those 'Leprechaun' horror movies? They made a load of them and they all look terrible. Haha! I looked it up: The Last Leprechaun features a witch.

This is the witch: