Whats happened to ITV hub? No ITV shows showing?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Admittedly it's been a month or so but I've just logged in and there are no itv1 shows to watch on the hub? Have I missed something?

Never mind...apparently they need my postcode ...swear that's new 🤷‍♂️

Admittedly it's been a month or so but I've just logged in and there are no itv1 shows to watch on the hub? Have I missed something?

Never mind...apparently they need my postcode ...swear that's new 🤷‍♂️
I found that the newer episodes of the OC have stopped showing. They have the old ones that are on every day but not the ones that are on Tuesday evening

Anyone still on this thread who watches ITV? There’s an annoying glitch I want to know if there’s a workaround with :)

Reactions: 2
Anyone still on this thread who watches ITV? There’s an annoying glitch I want to know if there’s a workaround with :)
I haven't been able to watch it for months on my TV, any shows, starts playing does ads etc and then freezes and just says ther is a fault

Reactions: 2
Oh for me it goes back to the beginning after each ad break- shows the 'You just watched' screen and then have to start again and fast forward :(

Reactions: 1
Apple TV device! I’m guessing they’ve decided it’s too old and have fucked up ITV for me! Arseholes

Is this new ITVX in replacement to The Hub or is it in addition? I wonder if there to solve the problems people above are having and they plan to phase Hub out?

As I said earlier we had to buy a Roku to watch catch up on channel 4 and 5 and there is no ITV hub on it only ITVX but all the same stuff as before plus some extras.

I hate the new layout, I have looked at it on my laptop, no way to make it work on a tv it seems, it seems to be very glitchy too