What would you say to 2019 you?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad I didn’t know about it either. The thought of it would have terrified me! But now I know that it’s true when they say the stuff you spend all your time worrying about is never actually as bad as you think it will be when it does happen.

Reactions: 2
I’d tell myself to not wait until next year to move house, book a winter break in Thailand over a European summer trip, and keep a couple of packets of pasta aside 😂

Reactions: 1
I'd tell myself to not put up with any bullshit from people. Lord I've had enough of it this year to last a life time!
Regarding lockdown etc I'd say just keep your head down, do what you're doing and use the time off work to develop my skills ready for when the economy 'opens' again.

Reactions: 1
Enjoy things while they last as you never know when they will be taken away from you.

That you will mend a broken heart from being dumped, and move on and find someone new. Everything happens for a reason.

Reactions: 6
I would say “having a baby makes everything better”

in 2019 I had my first child and even though the coronavirus is a bad time in everyone’s life I still have the happiness of my daughter. 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 3
At the start of 2019 I would of told myself that you can allow yourself to be happy.
Don't let the words and actions of a domestic abuser ruin your future.
Now in 2020 I have a lovely boyfriend who is also a great role model to my son. He has supported me through so much and together I know we have a future.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Enjoy things while they last as you never know when they will be taken away from you.

That you will mend a broken heart from being dumped, and move on and find someone new. Everything happens for a reason.
I’m so happy for you. I’m still waiting on my happy ending. I though 2020 would be THE year but it’s just meh and I Didn’t think Anything could be worse that 2019 😅