What was the last thing you ate? #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to tap out of eating an evening meal tonight.

Treated myself to lunch at Five Guys today while at the Designer Outlet. And I always order a little burger, little chips and a milkshake. Because I know I can eat that and just be nicely full, and if that's what I ate, I would've had an evening meal tonight.

But little things that cheer me up, they had spare chips they needed to use so the guy told me when he passed me my food he'd upgraded my chips to regular size for free. So I said thank you very much.

I sat down, opened the bag, dug out the burger and thought my burger was massive. A little Five Guys burger has one patty in it, they'd also given me a free upgrade to a regular burger with 2 Patties in it.

I have to admit I did do it all justice, just a few chips left, but it has left me feeling rather full.

But the little freebie upgrades has really cheered me up. Doesn't take a lot to make me happy, but it's nice when little things like that happen.

Reactions: 2