What was the last thing to make you laugh?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it would be a nice, happy, uplifting thread idea 😆

the last thing to make me laugh was my boyfriend was watching a video of someone MC/DJing fave music and my 18 month old started dancing 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
My son telling me that he wanted a baby to cuddle and kiss, so I was like well dunno where we’re gonna get one from and he said ‘you need to eat a lot of healthy food and then you’ll get a fat tummy with a baby inside’ 🤣🤣 really made me laugh and think aw bless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This conversation between my children:

6 year old muttered something
8 year old "did you just call me stupid"
6yo "nope, but I was thinking it"
8 yo"I can read minds!"
6yo "yeah, but your still stupid so....."

🤣 neither saw me laughing thankfully!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My tiny 3 year old niece saying “you bleeping cow!” to her mum, with a big grin on her face, after hearing an older girl saying it at the soft play. Obviously I had to hide my laughter but it just took us all by complete shock. 😂 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My friends complaint of having to run past West Hams stadium this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My nephew on facetime telling me he starts big school next week. At four years old he's going into the reception year 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did a small food shop earlier and my 10 year old said "well, that was a fast experience" 😂he usually hates shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me and my boyfriend were watching a video of people at a trampoline park on Facebook. I said ‘I can do a front flip you know’ he goes ‘you can do any kind of flip. You’re flipping all the time. All you do is flip you moody cow’ 🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Last week, my iPhone decided to give me one of those photo montages of your last year in photos or whatever. Mine was a load of trees, sunsets, my nephews and nieces being cute etc but then the final two were a clip of someone trying to break into my husband’s car and a fly tip. I couldn’t speak for laughing for about 20 minutes. Even just typing it is making me laugh.

Two people (don't want to be ageist but I assumed they were his grandparents) watching a tiny toddler try to lift a shopping basket. He laid the basket down, sat down and studied it and then they helped with the handles. The smile on his face and their faces, plus the way he beamed at me and showed me the basket was enough to make me turn that frown upside down.

Reactions: 1
We hired an inflatable assault course for the weekend and I had to have one last go. Problem was it was raining and I went down the slide at the end at some speed, straight on to the lawn and mud. It was so much fun I did it twice more 😂

Reactions: 2
This montage of insults from Fat Families has absolutely creased me 🤣 “No wonder she’s a massive fatty” “Watch out cunts enough is enough” “The only job in the leisure centre that involves sitting and she’s found it” 😭 We NEED to bring this back!

Attachments