What was the highlight of your day?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this as an idea for a bullet journal so i thought it would make a cute thread 🥰

today for me the highlight was a 2 hour cuddle with my kitten on the couch 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
finally getting to sit down and watch the new episodes of the crown 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Love this idea for a thread! I’ll do a few from the week

Tuesday: seeing my 3 year old in his Christmas play. He was so cute and absolutely smashed it!
Wednesday: my new microwave got delivered! My old one broke 😂
Thursday: it was my sons Christmas play again but his Dad got to go this time so it was nice watching him together
Friday: went to a really good Mexican restaurant with my best friend and we exchanged Christmas gifts! And the food was amazing!
Today: seeing my sister and her Dad! he’s always been my father figure growing up and I haven’t seen him for ages 🥰

• Heart
i went out last night so today's highlight will be going to bed 😭 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yesterdays highlight was seeing my son happy playing with all his nursery friends at a birthday party

Today is having some quality time with my partner, he’s been working a lot. We’re going Christmas shopping for our little boy whilst he’s at nursery

• Heart
today's highlight is doing an impeccable job with some christmas gift wrapping if i do say so myself 👌🏼

• Heart
Yesterday’s highlight was completing my Christmas shopping

Today’s highlights is I’ve made a start on Christmas wrapping and I’ve flew through it so far!

• Heart
cooking with my fiance and dancing to christmas music in the kitchen 🥰

• Heart
Joining in 😊

Today’s highlight, lounging on the sofa watching tv and knowing I have nothing to do

• Heart
A first ever sighting of 2 waxwing birds. As a bird anorak it was a big deal 😄
Not my pic but aren't they beautiful? :love:
Screenshot_2024-01-11-21-39-59-860_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A lovely morning walk through the woods near my home - the sky was so blue. It did me the world of good.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Parking myself on the couch with my super cosy wearable blanket. Heating got messed up in my building because of a head neighbour's decorating work and it's been chilly, but now I'm warm again.

• Heart
Wallpaper shopping, got some end of line roles to jazz up a small section of home. Excited as it's not been updated in 20 years 😄

• Heart
Seeing the collection of beautiful woollens in my wardrobe I've built up this winter through charity shop bargains 😊

• Heart