Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M
I've seen hundreds of posts about celebrities, influencers and people in the public eye having surgery, but I've never been tempted. If I could wave a magic wand it would be to wave away my itchy, allergic, and generally rashy skin. What one change would you make?
My angry frown lines (actually it would be whole face). I had an old boss once say to me in a review that he couldn’t fault my work but it’s my face. I needed to do something with my face as it shows all the emotions! I’m going back 15 years and pretty much every time I look in the mirror, his words ring in my ears. So I’ve ended up with face dysmorphia. I don’t worry at such, I just absolutely detest how I look. On the absolute plus my husband (who is stunningly gorgeous) tells me I’m beautiful every single day and without prompting!). I don’t believe him though obviously. So all in all I need Botox for my frown lines and I may feel/look better.....or therapy! Maybe I’ve offloaded in the wrong topic - sorry if I have

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

tskiry56

I'd like to get rid of the scar on my forehead. Although many people say they cant see it. To me I see it everytime I see my reflection.
It's a constant reminder of what my ex did to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

SoulRebel

VIP Member
M

My angry frown lines (actually it would be whole face). I had an old boss once say to me in a review that he couldn’t fault my work but it’s my face. I needed to do something with my face as it shows all the emotions! I’m going back 15 years and pretty much every time I look in the mirror, his words ring in my ears. So I’ve ended up with face dysmorphia. I don’t worry at such, I just absolutely detest how I look. On the absolute plus my husband (who is stunningly gorgeous) tells me I’m beautiful every single day and without prompting!). I don’t believe him though obviously. So all in all I need Botox for my frown lines and I may feel/look better.....or therapy! Maybe I’ve offloaded in the wrong topic - sorry if I have
Ha ha. I was told off years ago about my eyebrows. I thought I was being inscrutable in a meeting but my boss later told me that my eyebrows were saying 'wanker'. I like a face that shows emotions x

• Haha
Reactions: 6

TruffleTrifle

I’m torn between banishing my eczema (which when I have a hold on it doesn’t bother me but when it flares up it’s really annoying) or fixing my chin/nose profile I hate seeing pics of myself side on as I just look like a cartoon witch (in my opinion) with my dads nose and chin and when I smile too broadly I get these horrible wrinkles under my eyes. My boyfriend loves taking candids when we’re out and about but I normally end up banning him from putting them on socials and wanting to cry when I see them. You know when you think you look fine in the mirror then someone takes a photo and you look like shit? That’s always me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4

Jay-cloth Cow

VIP Member
Boob reduction (natural 32JJ) - I'd love to be able to shop at 'normal' bra shops and have better posture!

michelle1990

VIP Member
I wish i had skin that tanned nice and even, if i spend a day in the sun i end up looking like a Drumstick lolly.

• Heart

Chicken&Bacon

I have a love/ hate relationship with my nose. It's strong and roman, on a good day I feel that it suits my face and gives me a distinctive look. On a bad day, well....

I have a close friend who I've spoken to about it loads and he has begged me not to touch it. That's one thing that stops me from getting it, as well as feeling like I'd be playing into Western beauty ideals by getting a certain feature "fixed"- all shapes and sizes should be celebrated
This post made me feel really good about my nose, so thank you its made my day

• Heart

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
I would have better teeth. Not a dazzling pearly-white smile, just to have all 32 teeth would be fab and fewer fillings.

Smaller boobs. I wish for smaller boobs.

I am tall and I used to be a slim hourglass, and my boobs were on the right side of big, manageably big if you see what I mean.

Then I got ill and gained a lot of weight, all of me, including my boobs, ballooned. I then got healthy again, lost the weight, but for some weird reason my boobs haven’t shrunk anywhere near as much as the rest of me, so now I am top heavy and I hate it.

I have looked into breast reduction but I am on the fence as I know women who had it done and their boobs just grew back eventually. I am also afraid of surgery but that’s something I’d get over if I knew the results would be guaranteed to stay.

I basically live in really baggy tops now, which make me look so much bigger than I am, which I hate. However, if I wear something fitted or tight it just feels like my chest enters into the room a minute before the rest of my body! I just feel like all boob. Impossible to find tops that fit that aren’t super baggy or super stretchy anyway.
I used to be a skinny whippet, even in my early 40’s (I’m 55 now) and over the years my boobs have got bigger and bigger. As you say, you lose the weight elsewhere on your body, it doesn’t disappear from the boobs. 🙄

Reactions: 3

Happyvalley

VIP Member
I have hyperhidrosis which is excessive sweating. If I could get rid of it I would. It stops me wearing certain clothes and shoes and stops me doing the job I want to do.

Also have a massive long list of other things but I just picked the one 😂

• Heart

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
So would change my hair, it’s so thick & frizzy it feels like wool, I hate it with a passion, I’m too scared to go to the hairdressers & haven’t been since 2007 because I’m that ashamed, every 6 months or so I hack at it, I just wash it once a week, brush it & scape it back, it really knocks my confidence terribly, styling it takes hours, if I went for a night out I would have to wash it, dry it & stick so much mousse in it, then stick more in it the following day, then because I had got hot & sweaty I would end up with a rash on my neck from the mousse, I actually thought of shaving it off in lockdown but everyone said I was stupid to do it!

• Heart

Rose18778

I’m in my 30s and still suffer from acne breakouts on both cheeks, I would absolutely love clear skin! Although my acne is not severe, it really affects my confidence when it flares up (usually when stressed/rundown). There’s no surgery I want (at the moment anyway!)

• Heart

mermaidexoxo

Nose job - It got broken when I was around 14/15 and now had a slight curve/dint.
Boob reduction - I’m a 32 E (natural) and they are just way too big for my frame.

• Heart