What one physical change would you make to yourself if you could?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen hundreds of posts about celebrities, influencers and people in the public eye having surgery, but I've never been tempted. If I could wave a magic wand it would be to wave away my itchy, allergic, and generally rashy skin. What one change would you make?

Reactions: 1
M
I've seen hundreds of posts about celebrities, influencers and people in the public eye having surgery, but I've never been tempted. If I could wave a magic wand it would be to wave away my itchy, allergic, and generally rashy skin. What one change would you make?
My angry frown lines (actually it would be whole face). I had an old boss once say to me in a review that he couldn’t fault my work but it’s my face. I needed to do something with my face as it shows all the emotions! I’m going back 15 years and pretty much every time I look in the mirror, his words ring in my ears. So I’ve ended up with face dysmorphia. I don’t worry at such, I just absolutely detest how I look. On the absolute plus my husband (who is stunningly gorgeous) tells me I’m beautiful every single day and without prompting!). I don’t believe him though obviously. So all in all I need Botox for my frown lines and I may feel/look better.....or therapy! Maybe I’ve offloaded in the wrong topic - sorry if I have

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m in my 30s and still suffer from acne breakouts on both cheeks, I would absolutely love clear skin! Although my acne is not severe, it really affects my confidence when it flares up (usually when stressed/rundown). There’s no surgery I want (at the moment anyway!)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tummy tuck. Because there's no way it'll ever shift otherwise and I'd like to occasionally be able to buy clothes that fit the rest of me and not worry about underwear irritating it.

But other than that, I'd quite like to have a normal immune system instead of one that is constantly trying to kill me.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nose job - It got broken when I was around 14/15 and now had a slight curve/dint.
Boob reduction - I’m a 32 E (natural) and they are just way too big for my frame.

• Heart
I’d be in the boob job crew, but only if they looked like I’d grown them myself and not like someone halved a melon and stuck it on my chest 😂

I’m just out of proportion, I’m chubby but none of it ever saw fit to head to my boobs and it just makes clothes shopping irritating because standard sizing assumes a size 16 needs lots of fabric in that area!

Reactions: 2
I am ultra pale, very cool toned. Id love a slightly darker, warmer skin tone.

Ive thought about this and as much as I'd like lipo think my face bothers me more than any jiggly bits. I dont have a big nose or anything but i think if i had a nose job it would change my face so maybe i would thin it down a little.

If I could change anything I’d change my skin, i don’t have bad acne but my skin scars easily. I’d love to have clear skin so I can go makeup free everywhere and anywhere 😁 my hair also gets greasy quickly so I’d change my skin/hair to less greasy or change the colour of my hair to lighter so it’s a bit more hidden

I wish i had skin that tanned nice and even, if i spend a day in the sun i end up looking like a Drumstick lolly.

• Heart
Reactions: 4