What makes you cringe #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the early posts about people who think they’re photographers and set up in business, I know someone who did this - just because they’ve bought an expensive camera doesn’t make them a good photographer! They clearly haven’t studied or learnt anything about light, composition etc. They were doing shoots with pregnant mums and partners cuddling their bumps, etc. Fair to say though that people did buy some of them. I follow another local wedding photographer and she’s brilliant. All credit to them actually, I couldn’t do it (I have it as a hobby, keen amateur).

Reactions: 6
Re the early posts about people who think they’re photographers and set up in business, I know someone who did this - just because they’ve bought an expensive camera doesn’t make them a good photographer! They clearly haven’t studied or learnt anything about light, composition etc. They were doing shoots with pregnant mums and partners cuddling their bumps, etc. Fair to say though that people did buy some of them. I follow another local wedding photographer and she’s brilliant. All credit to them actually, I couldn’t do it (I have it as a hobby, keen amateur).
yeah I have seen the same, even when I am just out around london, where I live, now it seems almost everyone has a huge professional style camera

Reactions: 1
Wannabe influencers who pose in multi-storey car parks (usually in camel joggers) hahahaha, what’s that all about? And they have a little “seize the day” type quote in the caption. #IndustrialChic 😎

Reactions: 9
When people say “battered an eyelid” instead of “batted an eyelid”. My friend says it all the time and I can’t help thinking of actual battered eyelids and then making myself feel sick 🤢😂

• Haha
Lads who do that thing to their car exhaust to make it sound like they've got a pure whip but really it's a banger from 1993

• Haha
Eurovision 😖
yes especially now the votes are all political rather than who sings the best sing!
Balkan countries all giving max points to their neighbours..especially those they may have been at war with, same with Turkey and Greece..and why the hell are Australia and Israel included ? Neither are part of geographic Europe 🙈

Reactions: 2
When people say “battered an eyelid” instead of “batted an eyelid”. My friend says it all the time and I can’t help thinking of actual battered eyelids and then making myself feel sick 🤢😂
Or when people say "spare of the moment" instead of "spur of the moment"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or when people say "spare of the moment" instead of "spur of the moment"
My mother in law is the worst for butchering any sayings. The weirdest one is you know when “shut the front door” became popular (wtf) she would say and still sometimes does “shut the box” which is a dice game but she obviously has it in her brain and gets it mixed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The cbeebies presenters 🥴
I never understood how children's presenters were so insanely enthusiastic but I read an interview with Holly Willoughby that said she basically went in drunk from the night before as it was on weekend mornings :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Laura Whitmore and her dances she does on IG

When you're out somewhere with someone and a song they like come on and they start singing it dead passionately and seriously. And you're just sat there like

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Airmails" instead of emails ... I've even heard Gen Zers refer to them as this!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3