Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Guys I’m buzzing 😁 I was waiting on a £110 refund from SKIMS and it’s taken nearly a month due to warehouse delays. Anyway they’ve only gone and refunded the entire order for me (£168) so I’ve got my money finally 😁😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Dizzy

VIP Member
Big fan of La Roche Posey 👌🏼 Lovely colour dress too.
---
I’ve bought these over the last week cos we’re having such a fabulously sunny summer 🙄

Would really recommend the little black dress. Supa flattering fit 👌🏼 My family relentlessly took the piss when I wore the waistcoat and shorts but screw them, I love them as an outfit 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Dizzy

VIP Member
Going to Rome in a week, and as I'm taking handluggage only I'm purchasing everything at the airport - any recommendations for skincare / makeup? Just an excuse to buy things ngl xox
I’d say decant the stuff you like/use into smaller bottles and jars rather than stuff buy at the airport. Spend the money you save on a nice perfume on the way back 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 4

RaveChampion

Chatty Member
I bought a little plasma ball thing from AliExpress for £6.
Great fun 😁
View attachment 2339094View attachment 2339095

I've got a really big one of those!

Bought it from a club I used to work in when it had a refit. I've always been slightly concerned over health and safety stuff with it. Gets mad hot if you leave your hands on it etc. I recall looking for safety info online (I usually don't give a flying one TBH) and I think it said it's ok. I didn't want to get aggro for causing another Chernobyl with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So I've got a couple of outings in London end Nov, begin Dec. Starting to look for some smart casual clothing to wear. Found this great jumper at Tommy Hilfiger in the sale plus they have an extra 30% off today.
Also looking for a good quality coat to go with it if anybody has a recommendation. I like to buy quality items but it doesn't necessarily have to be expensive
The idea is to wear some jeans with ankle boots, my new jumper and a coat. Would also welcome an idea of a top/t-shirt to wear under the jumper

IMG_9273.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Dizzy

VIP Member
Love the idea of this thread! I am so nosey:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just purchased this on my lunch break, along with the face tanning drops too. Decent discount in boots!

Anyone tried? Hoping I don't turn a streaky orange mess haha
I love Isle of Paradise, its good stuff just remember to blend blend blend. I follow the founder on IG - he's hilarious.

I ordered one of these last night.

NuFACE Mini Facial Toning Device | CurrentBody UK

I use an LED mask which I cannot rate highly enough so thought I'd give this a go as they have such brilliant reviews. There's 30% off at the moment.

• Heart

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I own a couple pairs myself, they're really nice to own really. They're great if you don't like wearing jeans all the time (I am one of those people) and can be worn with anything really in my experience. I own a pair of khaki(?) ones I bought from a vintage kilo sale from Wrangler and ones I picked up in the Next sale which are a light sandstone colour I'd say. Would recommend
My personal opinion is only in colours like khaki or sand. Dark colours does seem a bit more "work wear". But that might only be because my partner wears very similar ones
Thank you guys! I’m sold 😅 They do a khaki colour as well so think I’ll go for those!

RaveChampion

Chatty Member
The projector is good.
Better than anticipated.
I wanted comparable quality at 1080 to my 50" Sony Bravia. It achieves this mainly which has surprised me. Build quality will be the key here 12 montrhs down the line though I imagine. Can't vouch for 4k but I'm not interested in 4k at the mo.
Living room will need a rejig and I'll need an 80-90 inch screen and adjustable projector stand.
I'ts edifying to be pleasantly surprised at something like this these days. I've become so jaded with AV stuff.

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Bought a bottle of Daisy perfume today,
it's the first time trying it.
I love Daisy !! I have a huge obsession with the Marc Jacobs range, unsure why but theyre all so lush!
Do we agree that Daisy smells like Banana puree? 😂 😂

This is the one I'm loving at the moment - I got a tester and have been totally obsessed !!

• Heart

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Omg love this thread!! I was just on the website "Fragantica" looking for perfumes based on what I already like and use. Popped onto ebay and have a £3 sample coming of Viva la Juicy Juicy Couture! 😊

Reactions: 2

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Thats a shout! Got my eyes on a marc jacobs ones I dont have 👀
I second the nice perfume! Have a splurge at duty free😍

Primark have lots of mini toiletry bottles and pots for £1-£2 for sets of 4/5 if you wanted to go the decanting route and save some pennies x

• Heart

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
I've got a really big one of those!

Bought it from a club I used to work in when it had a refit. I've always been slightly concerned over health and safety stuff with it. Gets mad hot if you leave your hands on it etc. I recall looking for safety info online (I usually don't give a flying one TBH) and I think it said it's ok. I didn't want to get aggro for causing another Chernobyl with it.
The little one I bought doesn't get hot at all, as far as I know the globe contains Argon, Neon gasses which react to the charge coming from the Coil.
If you have a large one you could probably hold a light bulb in one hand & putting your other hand on the plasma ball, the light bulb will glow using your body as a conductor.

*I'm not recommending you try this though if you are worried about how hot your one gets* 😁

There's videos on YouTube about plasma balls, quite interesting.

cl16girlie

Moving away for uni is so exciting that my latest purchase was a hanging organiser from flying tiger because it was £6 and I needed somewhere to put stuff like books in. Hoping it'll be a worthy purchase when I get there