Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
This is beautiful 🥹💓 check out @londondiamondsofficial on Instagram, they’re one of the best in the game. They can do this exact ring with whatever specs you like. Here are some that they have done like your picture
Thank you so much. Can’t cope with how beautiful they are 🥹❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yeah but not quite where I want it. I'm going to test it out via wall though.

I get carried away with buying kit and always end up getting too many extras though. In a way I'm glad I can't impulsively buy a screen right now. Makes sense to actually see if I like the projector thing first.
Yeah, I was tempted a while ago and then I had to ask myself will I actually use the thing. And the answer is probably no

Dizzy

VIP Member
I second the nice perfume! Have a splurge at duty free😍

Primark have lots of mini toiletry bottles and pots for £1-£2 for sets of 4/5 if you wanted to go the decanting route and save some pennies x
That’s the ones I use - a cheap way to doing it and you can still use the products you love 👍🏻

RaveChampion

Chatty Member

I've been threatening to buy one for a while. I didn't want to spend too much as I've never tried a video projector at home for films. I might like it I might not. I've had to persuade myself to get it tbh.

I need to get a 70 inch screen witth stand also but Amazon are out of stock. I've been a prime customer for ages but I'm increasingly losing patience with it.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Opinions on cargo trousers? I’ve found these and the vision I have for them in my head looks nice but idk 😩 I don’t want to look like I’ve clocked off from a building site lmao

IMG_1196.jpeg

• Heart

Dizzy

VIP Member
Guys I’m buzzing 😁 I was waiting on a £110 refund from SKIMS and it’s taken nearly a month due to warehouse delays. Anyway they’ve only gone and refunded the entire order for me (£168) so I’ve got my money finally 😁😁😁
Love it when that happens!

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
I ordered that a while ago. I noticed my negative review doesn’t show. It looks great, it’s not leather.
The big issue with it was that ot stunk! Ot smelt so bad of mould and damp and nothing I did got rid of the smell. It would stink the room out. I even left it outside in the sun for days. Had to bin it.

Hope yours is better!
Omg thats so bad !! My friends didn't smell so thats odd, I hope mine doesnt !!

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
I’d say decant the stuff you like/use into smaller bottles and jars rather than stuff buy at the airport. Spend the money you save on a nice perfume on the way back 😉
Thats a shout! Got my eyes on a marc jacobs ones I dont have 👀

• Heart

xx3221

VIP Member
So I've got a couple of outings in London end Nov, begin Dec. Starting to look for some smart casual clothing to wear. Found this great jumper at Tommy Hilfiger in the sale plus they have an extra 30% off today.
Also looking for a good quality coat to go with it if anybody has a recommendation. I like to buy quality items but it doesn't necessarily have to be expensive
The idea is to wear some jeans with ankle boots, my new jumper and a coat. Would also welcome an idea of a top/t-shirt to wear under the jumper

View attachment 2344977
Winter fashion truly is the best fashion! I have a north face parka that i got towards the end of last year, I've always wanted one but didn't want to spend that much, now i realise the importance of investing in a coat! I really recommend their coats. Kept me super warm all winter last year, but it's abit too big for me now 🥲

Attachments

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
Opinions on cargo trousers? I’ve found these and the vision I have for them in my head looks nice but idk 😩 I don’t want to look like I’ve clocked off from a building site lmao

View attachment 2352202
I own a couple pairs myself, they're really nice to own really. They're great if you don't like wearing jeans all the time (I am one of those people) and can be worn with anything really in my experience. I own a pair of khaki(?) ones I bought from a vintage kilo sale from Wrangler and ones I picked up in the Next sale which are a light sandstone colour I'd say. Would recommend

I love Isle of Paradise, its good stuff just remember to blend blend blend. I follow the founder on IG - he's hilarious.

I ordered one of these last night.

NuFACE Mini Facial Toning Device | CurrentBody UK

I use an LED mask which I cannot rate highly enough so thought I'd give this a go as they have such brilliant reviews. There's 30% off at the moment.
This is my best buy ever. I got a good bundle deal on last years august sale and got the fix with it.

I've been threatening to buy one for a while. I didn't want to spend too much as I've never tried a video projector at home for films. I might like it I might not. I've had to persuade myself to get it tbh.

I need to get a 70 inch screen witth stand also but Amazon are out of stock. I've been a prime customer for ages but I'm increasingly losing patience with it.
Do you not have a wall you can project on?

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Going to Rome in a week, and as I'm taking handluggage only I'm purchasing everything at the airport - any recommendations for skincare / makeup? Just an excuse to buy things ngl xox

RaveChampion

Chatty Member
Yeah but not quite where I want it. I'm going to test it out via wall though.

I get carried away with buying kit and always end up getting too many extras though. In a way I'm glad I can't impulsively buy a screen right now. Makes sense to actually see if I like the projector thing first.

Edit to add my friend sent me this as she has it and I've ordered the black <33

You're all welcome in advance my loves x

I ordered that a while ago. I noticed my negative review doesn’t show. It looks great, it’s not leather.
The big issue with it was that ot stunk! Ot smelt so bad of mould and damp and nothing I did got rid of the smell. It would stink the room out. I even left it outside in the sun for days. Had to bin it.

Hope yours is better!