What is your favourite type of Pizza?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been struggling to find any sourdough/neopolitan pizza since leaving London but happened across these pizza kits in lockdown. They are really good. I've now perfected making my own dough, the frying pan technique is suprisingly good. It's dangerous knowing how to make them, I could od!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've been struggling to find any sourdough/neopolitan pizza since leaving London but happened across these pizza kits in lockdown. They are really good. I've now perfected making my own dough, the frying pan technique is suprisingly good. It's dangerous knowing how to make them, I could od!

My friend says the hardest thing about making homemade pizzas was getting dough right. I don't think I'd ever attempt, just leave it to the professionals.

Reactions: 1
I love all pizza but my favourite has to be one from a proper Italian restaurant or Dominos

Been dreaming of pizza for a week, got my tonsils removed last week so can’t eat pizza for a while but I swear once I’ve recovered I’ll be ordering ALLLL the pizzas 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I enjoy a seafood pizza, but apart from anchovies and tuna, your rarely find one that also has prawns.

Back in the day when I still liked deep pans, I remember the Deep Pan Pizza Company used to serve a Catch of the Day with prawns, tuna and sliced tomatoes.

My goodness, look how cheap the prices were 😮 (graphic #2)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Home made pizza - every week 😋 thin crust/Roman.
In Italian restaurant, proper, light, quickly cooked pizzas 😋.

I don’t like loads of pepperoni, thick bases or too much cheese (especially stringy).

My favourite is the Mediterranean vegetable stonebaked Italian pizza from Iceland, it’s addictive.

I don’t like loads of pepperoni, thick bases or too much cheese (especially stringy).

My favourite is the Mediterranean vegetable stonebaked Italian pizza from Iceland, it’s addictive.
That is a lovely pizza! The Iceland woodfired pizzas are lovely too.