• Roman

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • New York style

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Calzone

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Stromboli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takeaway (Pizza hut, Dominios, shop down the road etc)

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • Deep Pan

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think for me I mainly lean towards Neapolitan and New York style. So basically thin base and crust. Probably missed some options off the poll no doubt!

Poll spelling edit *Domino's

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I voted for Roman pizza, but honestly my answer would be โ€œAll types of pizza, even the horrible frozen ones with one slice of pepperoni for the whole thingโ€. I should have been named Raymond Luxury-Pizza, Iโ€™m obsessed with it ๐Ÿ•

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My current fave is the Smokey bacon vegan pizza, but thin Bases all the way.

• Heart
I voted for Roman pizza, but honestly my answer would be โ€œAll types of pizza, even the horrible frozen ones with one slice of pepperoni for the whole thingโ€. I should have been named Raymond Luxury-Pizza, Iโ€™m obsessed with it ๐Ÿ•
If you've not seen it there's a series on Netflix called 'Ugly Delicious' and the first episode is all about Pizza. It even gets into the philosophy of pizza and what makes pizza pizza ๐Ÿ˜‚ it's not as weird as I'm making it sound

• Haha
Reactions: 3
domino's meateor pizza is my go to but same as above, if it's pizza i will eat it! I'm allergic to cheese so pizza is a real treat food for me, it's worth swelling up for lol

• Heart
My fave is pepperoni with garlic, garlic oil too and tit loads of parmesan cheese. I love pizza. Actually going for one tomorrow after work with my friend, there is this place near where I live do the most unreal pizza's. Mouth watering here at the thought of it! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Same as everyone else. I love all the pizzas. Husband was supposed to be out tonight with his mates and I have been dreaming all week of my lonesome Thursday night with pizza and trash TV. Well his drinks got cancelled. My immediate response โ€œyouโ€™ll have to sort your own dinner Iโ€™ve already planned my pizza.โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Off today so going to meet a friend for lunch at a place that does wood fire pizzas. Even just reading about pizza makes me want to eat 20

If you've not seen it there's a series on Netflix called 'Ugly Delicious' and the first episode is all about Pizza. It even gets into the philosophy of pizza and what makes pizza pizza ๐Ÿ˜‚ it's not as weird as I'm making it sound
Thanks, I will check it out! Sounds like my kind of show ๐Ÿ˜‚ I love this thread, but itโ€™s making me want to go get some pizza or, better yet, make my own at home...

Reactions: 1
All of them ๐Ÿ˜‚ any pizza with either plain margherita with extra mushrooms or peppers, red onion, mushroom, sweetcorn ๐Ÿ˜‹ maybe a cheeky ham & pineapple

• Heart
Thin crust with sliced tomatoes, spicy sausage, red onions and extra extra extra olives ๐Ÿซ’

Reactions: 1
Neapolitan.

Something about the salty combination of anchovies, black olives and the zingy tomatoes ๐Ÿคค

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Neopolitan or NY style for me. Theres a place in Glasgow called Paesano and the pizzas are probably the best Ive tasted in this country.

I dont like super thick base but do like a nice chewy crust.

Im not a huge fan of takeaway pizza really. I just find it too greasy and heavy. Makes me feel unwell after eating it. Think its my age ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Heart
I like a light, thin base. Toppings wise, my preference is chicken with veg & chilli. Pizza Express do one called โ€˜Pollo Forzaโ€™, which is immense ๐Ÿ˜ This is the description: โ€œSmoky chilli chicken, hot & sweet chilli peppers, roasted peppers, garlic oil, tomato, mozzarella, parsley, chilli oil and Gran Milano cheese on a Romana base.โ€